April 17, 2014 | 1934 users online

Shampoo - L'anza - Healing color care silver brightening

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2013 4:25:00 AM More reviews by EvyDee

I have a mix of light colours in my hair, but to summarize it, my hair strands are either white highlights or yellow.
This product does make the lighter parts of my hair very silver, almost purple if it stays on for too long. But it does not make my entire hair white platinum bright which is what I was looking for. ...If you are looking for a shampoo that makes your yellow hair become white, this is not the right shampoo, it only works on the really "whitish" parts and will leave the rest of the yellow hair as it is.
The positive side is that it doesn't damage the hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by letchfec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hair looked so much better after using this product. I had light blonde highlights and against my fair-toned skin, any yellowing made them look horribly unnatural. I used this every, or every other time I shampooed in order to brighten up my hair and add silkiness. This shampoo is a must-have for all highlighted blondes, there is nothing worse than yellowy-blonde hair! I have used several purple shampoos which tended to dry out my hair. This is the most damaged-hair-friendly purple shampoo that I have found. Also, the best smelling :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 7:59:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this to help take the brass out of my highlights.
This shampoo is packed with pigment! watch out not too stain your shower curtains! and make sure you were gloves!
Even though it seems there is so much of the purple/blue pigment, I found that it just didnt do very well at toning the brass from my hair.. My highlights seem redder and even darker after using this.
It does lather well and does okay as a sulfate-free shampoo.