April 19, 2014 | 1066 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kh027

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a 2013 holiday kit with a 6-pan and a pencil eyeliner. The wand is ok, but I prefer a real bristle brush not a plastic one. This wand makes my lashes clump together.

The formula is very wet, and smudges easily (I didn't get the WP formula).

This was my first time (in a long time) trying WnW mascara, and I think I'll stick to Maybelline.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Comboskin67

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The wand is quite flimsy. However, I am pleased with this mascara for these reasons:

a) Price
b) Easy to remove
c) Didn't smudge and I live in a hot climate
d) Love the color, not too dark but not too light

I'll buy this product again for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by MUAkiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hoping to find it in waterproof because i heard the non waterproof formula is very wet but i could not find it in walmart. The only pros is that it separates lashes nicely ,does not clump no matter how many coats you put on and is really affordable. However, the cons severely outweigh the pros. The formula is indeed VERY WET, which explains why it doesn't clump as much, but it also explains why it could not hold my curl AT ALL. It doesn't add much length or volume, if any. It doesn't really do anything to my lashes and i was disappointed as i bought it hoping for "megalength" lashes. :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Came in a kit with Greed Palette and the eyeliner/brow pencil from Rite Aid.

It's very lengthening but that's all it does. I like a mascara that lengthens and volumizes as well (I can tolerate a bit of clumping) so it's a 'no' from me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by jojomua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great lengthening mascara at a great price! I bought this on the go because I didn't have any mascara on me, so I wasn't really worried about the results just needed my lashes darken. But to my surprise! My lashes looked longer instantly from just one coat. Love it. Looks really good if followed by a voluming mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by manateeparadise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was never really interested in makeup. So of course I had a hard time figuring out what to buy. From waterproof to regular, thick and thin, I didnt know it. I came across this in a drugstore, while looking for some non-pricy and basic mascara. I didn't want waterproof (because its a pain to get that out) and saw this. After checking it out, I decided to pay the relatively good price and take the risk. It did not disappoint me. I was satisfied. I was born with really long and thick lashes so I just needed that little boost of color and length. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by andieheartsmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is awesome! I purchased both the regular and waterproof versions, and was shocked when I ended up loving both formulas! Usually, even when I love the regular version of a mascara, the waterproof version ends up being a major fail, but not this time. Both perform about the same, which means length, definition, and thickness with just one coat. I love the small plastic bristled brush, that makes getting all the way to the root of lashes very easy. This doesn't flake/smudge, and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. This mascara is more on the "wet" side, versus dry, but I actually prefer it, because I hate trying to work with dry mascara formulas. Also, this holds a curl very well. I can't find anything I don't like about Mega Length, and the price earns this product HG status in my book! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For the price paid this mascara is pretty good. It won a self magazine beauty award for best mascara in 2009 which I saw on the front of the packaging when i bought one at dollar tree the other day. Regular retail price goes up to a mere $3.00. This used to be my HG mascara back when the first rubber like bristle mascaras were coming out. I have since then found better ones on the market but have nothing negative to say about this mascara. Not the best but very decent especially for the price you can't beat! It lengthens and defines nicely and ia great for bottom lashes to. However more of a natural look, so if your looking for giganto lashes you will be a little disappointed. With that said this is a good mascara for those seeking an everyday natural defining kinda mascara. Would highly recommend for teens starting to use mascara and experimenting with makeup because it won't give the lashes the scary spider lash effect. As for myself, I like to use this mascara on my laid back days when I still want nice defined lashes but not crazy volume comfortable enough to wear with my glasses on. It also has panthenol in it so its good to know that your lashes are getting something good out of wearing this mascara to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Pros:
Cost, under 3 USD
No flaking
Lengthening, noticeable
Non-irritating, no lash fallout
No smudging
As good as other drug store brands, IMO
Comes off easily with MU remover

Cons:
Makes lashes slightly crunchy (not even a big deal to me)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Sandylynwalker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have really long, thick lashes on top and really long but fewer lashes on the bottom. This mascara in the waterproof version is fabulous for BOTTOM LASHES. For top lashes, it's not awesome, it clumps, doesn't deliver length with separation of lashes, doesn't hold curl, brush is wimpy...
But it just great for bottom lashes! The formula seems thin, which is why it's so great for the bottom lashes: it lightly coats them, the brush is nice and small and can get through the smaller lashes, it's waterproof, doesn't overpower top lashes.
The packaging itself is cheap, the labels all wear off quickly, but I don't mind for the price. The brush is too wimpy to tackle upper lashes, but nice and compact and delicate for the bottom lashes. I think this is comparable to Clinique's baby lash mascara. Good for bottom lashes, cheap, easy to use, waterproof, a win in my book!