July 31, 2014 | 1955 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Elspaeth

Love this mascara! I was extremely skeptical at first, how could a $3 product deliver something of great quality? Either way I decided to put it in my shopping basket thinking it wouldn't be such a big loss if it doesn't do anything for me. And oh how I was wrong!

Pros:
- doesn't clump
- good lasting power
- doesn't flake
- looks natural on my lashes
- price!

Cons:
- kind of cheap packaging
- plastic wand

So as you can see, the pros definitely outweigh the cons for me. And the best part is that it's very easy to take off at the end of the day. Love love this product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it is okay. Not as good as Maybelline Great Lash. But I have very short, stubby, straight, Asian lashes. I can use this to grab my bottom lashes very well. I love WnW shadows and lipsticks, but mascaras are average to below average. With time, I'm sure they will improve. I tried this and Mega Plump. They just don't seem to have as much black pigment. I think if you have longer lashes and looking for a more natural look, this would work beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by imasocalgirl

VERY impressed! It definately takes "building" to get volume, but the length is superb. This gives my Mary Kay mascara a true run for the money!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by kh027

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a 2013 holiday kit with a 6-pan and a pencil eyeliner. The wand is ok, but I prefer a real bristle brush not a plastic one. This wand makes my lashes clump together.

The formula is very wet, and smudges easily (I didn't get the WP formula).

This was my first time (in a long time) trying WnW mascara, and I think I'll stick to Maybelline.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Comboskin67

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The wand is quite flimsy. However, I am pleased with this mascara for these reasons:

a) Price
b) Easy to remove
c) Didn't smudge and I live in a hot climate
d) Love the color, not too dark but not too light

I'll buy this product again for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2014 1:42:00 AM More reviews by MUAkiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hoping to find it in waterproof because i heard the non waterproof formula is very wet but i could not find it in walmart. The only pros is that it separates lashes nicely ,does not clump no matter how many coats you put on and is really affordable. However, the cons severely outweigh the pros. The formula is indeed VERY WET, which explains why it doesn't clump as much, but it also explains why it could not hold my curl AT ALL. It doesn't add much length or volume, if any. It doesn't really do anything to my lashes and i was disappointed as i bought it hoping for "megalength" lashes. :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Came in a kit with Greed Palette and the eyeliner/brow pencil from Rite Aid.

It's very lengthening but that's all it does. I like a mascara that lengthens and volumizes as well (I can tolerate a bit of clumping) so it's a 'no' from me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by jojomua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great lengthening mascara at a great price! I bought this on the go because I didn't have any mascara on me, so I wasn't really worried about the results just needed my lashes darken. But to my surprise! My lashes looked longer instantly from just one coat. Love it. Looks really good if followed by a voluming mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by manateeparadise

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was never really interested in makeup. So of course I had a hard time figuring out what to buy. From waterproof to regular, thick and thin, I didnt know it. I came across this in a drugstore, while looking for some non-pricy and basic mascara. I didn't want waterproof (because its a pain to get that out) and saw this. After checking it out, I decided to pay the relatively good price and take the risk. It did not disappoint me. I was satisfied. I was born with really long and thick lashes so I just needed that little boost of color and length. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by andieheartsmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is awesome! I purchased both the regular and waterproof versions, and was shocked when I ended up loving both formulas! Usually, even when I love the regular version of a mascara, the waterproof version ends up being a major fail, but not this time. Both perform about the same, which means length, definition, and thickness with just one coat. I love the small plastic bristled brush, that makes getting all the way to the root of lashes very easy. This doesn't flake/smudge, and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. This mascara is more on the "wet" side, versus dry, but I actually prefer it, because I hate trying to work with dry mascara formulas. Also, this holds a curl very well. I can't find anything I don't like about Mega Length, and the price earns this product HG status in my book! Will definitely repurchase!