December 22, 2014 | 1775 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Allure - Emotive

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Henab

Love this lipstick its the perfect shade of red for me, very moisturising too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by fran123456

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best lipstick ever! The colour is just beautiful; the texture contains just enough moisture to ensure it lasts and lasts without drying . A cool rasberry reddish that stays for hours. Truly stunning - I'm going to buy another one just in case

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by ruth35

Beautiful berry red colour. Has the depth of other Chanel lipsticks like Gabrielle but without the harshness. It is very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Berry red is the colour with the texture of RA.

It goes on bright but then settles into the most gorgeous berry shade of red -- medium, not deep or bright. In fact one of the most beautiful things about this colour is the predominance of the berry in the red which wears down to a deep berry stain.
Emotive is not given enough love and it is one of the most gorgeous shades. Wear it in summer with a tan, or in winter with the new colours, greys/black/plum whatever. this is a working woman's berry red.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by kilxover

Best red lipstick ever! (for pale cool toned skin) Sexy bold red that is not trashy in the least.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by mmarina342

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with the previous reviewer. I love this color...I love the Rouge Allure lipsticks period but this color is just beautiful. If I pat it on lightly it is a nece berry color but if I layer it I get a beautiful deep berry hue perfect for fall. I bought another so I don't run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 More reviews by marie28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this l/s! The color is a soft raspberry red. Pigmentation is great and easily built upon to create a soft red color for day/work. Layering the color on the lips will make the color a deeper berry red shade. The texture of the Rouge Allure l/s is so creamy, smooth an lasts for a long time. I wore this today with Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Emoi. It gave me such a sophisticated look when paired with a soft blush and neutral e/s. My money was well spent on this l/s.