Chanel Rouge Allure - Emotive

on 8/6/2013 1:41:00 PM

Love this lipstick its the perfect shade of red for me, very moisturising too.

on 5/12/2012 3:03:00 PM

This is the best lipstick ever! The colour is just beautiful; the texture contains just enough moisture to ensure it lasts and lasts without drying . A cool rasberry reddish that stays for hours. Truly stunning - I'm going to buy another one just in case

on 1/21/2012 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful berry red colour. Has the depth of other Chanel lipsticks like Gabrielle but without the harshness. It is very pretty.

on 6/27/2011 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Berry red is the colour with the texture of RA.

It goes on bright but then settles into the most gorgeous berry shade of red -- medium, not deep or bright. In fact one of the most beautiful things about this colour is the predominance of the berry in the red which wears down to a deep berry stain.
Emotive is not given enough love and it is one of the most gorgeous shades. Wear it in summer with a tan, or in winter with the new colours, greys/black/plum whatever. this is a working woman's berry red.

on 1/29/2011 10:10:00 PM

Best red lipstick ever! (for pale cool toned skin) Sexy bold red that is not trashy in the least.

on 10/4/2010 8:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I agree with the previous reviewer. I love this color...I love the Rouge Allure lipsticks period but this color is just beautiful. If I pat it on lightly it is a nece berry color but if I layer it I get a beautiful deep berry hue perfect for fall. I bought another so I don't run out!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I LOVE this l/s! The color is a soft raspberry red. Pigmentation is great and easily built upon to create a soft red color for day/work. Layering the color on the lips will make the color a deeper berry red shade. The texture of the Rouge Allure l/s is so creamy, smooth an lasts for a long time. I wore this today with Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Emoi. It gave me such a sophisticated look when paired with a soft blush and neutral e/s. My money was well spent on this l/s.

Popular Lipsticks