April 17, 2014 | 1938 users online

Mascara - Josie Maran Cosmetics - gogo Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2014 4:45:00 AM More reviews by ChristianChrissy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this mascara in a home shopping channel Josie Maran kit & love her other (natural) products but VERY DISAPPOINTED w this mascara. I was blessed w long, dark lashes and this mascara is way too watery & DOESNT THICKEN OR LENGTHEN LASHES AT ALL -- EVEN AFTER 2-3 COATS!! Any color payoff requires way too much effort. On the up side, the formula doesn't irritate my eyes & I think this mascara would b a great first mascara for a teen girl to 'practice' with.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Jmesa1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros: totally volumizing, waterproof, black as night, I loved it, still good after 3 months of every other day use, only $20 not too bad for sephora

Cons: ehh it's good and I'd buy it again but I'm still looking for my HG mascara. I like it but am not in love with it.
It takes too many wipes to take off each eye.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Sammy68

I bought this mascara in hopes that I would not be allergic to it, as I've developed allergies to many different mascara's lately. I guess toxicity overload from so many years of using chemical makeup. So far, so good in that arena. I took off lippies, because this mascara is expensive. $25 after tax. That is EXPENSIVE in my book. It should be able to perform miracles for that kind of money. This mascara does not perform miracles. It does not give you long lashes. And may I add one more time...It is expensive. Now for some good news...it does impart dark, sooty black lashes. It's does build some volume. It does not flake or smudge. So, who knows? I may be stuck with it if I don't develop allergies where my eyes itch uncontrollably and my eyelashes fall out until at least I can find another CHEAPER mascara that can impart the same results.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off, let me say that I have lashes that can work with any mascara. I rarely have issues with one working for me. If it doesn't work for me, it really is a bad mascara. That being said, I did try so hard to make this work for me, and it just doesn't. The formula was way too wet, so I tried drying it out for a while. It did work better after some time, but still not well. The brush shape is not beneficial and the bristles are too far apart to provide any sort of separation. The volume that I get from it is in the form of clumpiness, even after scraping the wand. Combing through doesn't help either bc then it flakes all over (even in the beginning wettest stage). It also smudges on my upper lid which is annoying. The only good thing is that it left my lashes feeling soft, not crunchy, when I wore it and I didn't get any irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by thestartsteam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara. It makes my lashes look fuller, longer and makes them look nice and glossy. I have no issues with clumping, flaking or smudging. My lashes also feel very comfortable. No dry, spider leg looking lashes here!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by boogiepimp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you want to comb your mascara wand through your lashes for about 50 coats which is about a full 5 minutes of doing nothing but making tiny little repetitive flicks, desperately trying to coax it to build something...anything other than the meager darkening that occurs, then this is the mascara for you! In about 5 minutes I almost achieve a natural looking medium lash look which I can easily get with a Maybelline or Cover Girl drugstore mascara in about only one coat. I don't know about you, but my morning getting ready time is precious and I need reliable products that I can apply fast and get good results. I also like the thick and dramatic lashes look in case you couldn't tell.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Fcmalik

This product did nothing for my lashes. It promises volume and length but it gives nothing but shiny clumpy lashes. Would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I received this mascara in a Sephora set. I have the mini version and the packaging is really cute with the little hearts, but this mascara just didn't work me. It didn't give me any volume or really much of anything.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by blushinglara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Josie Maran products but not this mascara.. No volume and lots of clumps!!!
The only point in its favor is that its a very intense black and i like the healthier ingrediants! I couldnt throw it away so I use it on my bottom lashes...

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by 4truth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara did absolutely nothing for my lashes. It did not volumize or lengthen. The only thing this mascara did was make my lashes look slightly fuller and darker. I would not recommend this mascara if you are wanting dramatic results. The only way i would recommend this mascara is if you are looking for a 'natural' mascara that gives back. Apparently the GOGO means get one give one, and they donate money to a charity for every mascara that is sold.