Victoria's Secret Pink with a splash - sunny & happy

4.4

on 7/28/2013 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't even know how to describe the scent, but all I can say it is AMAZING! This is my favorite perfume ever. I will keep repurchasing this. I love it so much!!

on 12/24/2012 4:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is a nice, summery scent. It smells a bit like oranges. I got the smaller size bottle and it lasted me a long time, so probably no need for the bigger size. I'd recommend it to someone looking for a light, fun, citrus-y fragrance.

on 7/11/2012 2:55:00 PM

I love this body spray!! I'm on my third bottle because it's my go-to spray for everyday wear. It's got such a light, fresh scent that isn't over powering or musky at all. I think it's definitely more of a summer scent but I wear it all year! It really does make me feel sunny and happy!!

I adore this scent it smells juicy and very summery! I have been wearing it non stop, it smells so good!!!

on 2/17/2011 1:52:00 AM

I love this! It's really fun and summery! I bought it for my best friend for Christmas and she loves it too. I don't really like it on myself, but every time I smell it, I love it :)

on 1/22/2011 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a really fun, refreshing citrus/floral type scent. It's starfruit and freesia and is good to spray just out of the bath/shower and also good to layer under other citrus scents, love this one :]

on 10/2/2010 5:55:00 PM

This is a fun fragrance. It smells SO good in the bottle, but I'm not sure I love it as much on me. It's a bit young smelling. It reminds me of a perfume you would smell at a club. However, I still like it and my boyfriend likes it too!

Popular Fragrances