November 28, 2014 | 1093 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink with a splash - sunny & happy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't even know how to describe the scent, but all I can say it is AMAZING! This is my favorite perfume ever. I will keep repurchasing this. I love it so much!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a nice, summery scent. It smells a bit like oranges. I got the smaller size bottle and it lasted me a long time, so probably no need for the bigger size. I'd recommend it to someone looking for a light, fun, citrus-y fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this body spray!! I'm on my third bottle because it's my go-to spray for everyday wear. It's got such a light, fresh scent that isn't over powering or musky at all. I think it's definitely more of a summer scent but I wear it all year! It really does make me feel sunny and happy!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by justsmiles45

I adore this scent it smells juicy and very summery! I have been wearing it non stop, it smells so good!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by hockeygirl14

I love this! It's really fun and summery! I bought it for my best friend for Christmas and she loves it too. I don't really like it on myself, but every time I smell it, I love it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by lilmissann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a really fun, refreshing citrus/floral type scent. It's starfruit and freesia and is good to spray just out of the bath/shower and also good to layer under other citrus scents, love this one :]

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by tanyaw168

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fun fragrance. It smells SO good in the bottle, but I'm not sure I love it as much on me. It's a bit young smelling. It reminds me of a perfume you would smell at a club. However, I still like it and my boyfriend likes it too!