July 30, 2014 | 1485 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Bronzer all over in bronze gold

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by joycethemakeupartist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Being a medium skin tone, this bronzer doesn't show up heavily pigmented, but works well as a carry around bronzer if I ever feel like touching up on the go. Very handy as it has a mirror and has never cracked/broken through any fumbling and crushing in my makeup bag that's in my travel bag. It's more on the the orangy typical bronze side so I use it on the highpoints of my cheeks to double as a blush and bronzer. I like how there are barely or nonnoticeable shimmer. In my opinion, it beats quite a few higher-end bronzers, especially with it's low price.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Cityandlights

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder, it's so cheap & it's not that bad of a bronzer. It's a matte color, no sparkles & the packaging isn't so bad either. It applies smooth and well. Although, I have used better but if this would probably be 1 of my go-to cheap drugstore bronzer. It's got a mirror inside which is great for on the go makeup, Overall, I would give it a 3.5

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 3:53:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

got this bronzer, today,for those who want a natural glowy look.sure,there is bronzer that shows more;but, i like that it subtle with a tiny bit of gold shimmer.after thé summer,the continuation of the sun!