August 1, 2014 | 1121 users online

Blush - Giorgio Armani - Blushing Fabric

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by babekitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of cream blushes and these is one of the best I've ever tried.
I have these in shade #3, which is light coral pink. It looks very natural and beautiful on my olive skin, colour is very buildable and allow to have both very delicate look and more rich and bright look.
I imagine this shade would look absolutely beautiful on redheads with pale skin and green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by dd_russ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For the past 5 years I have been scouring everyones swap list and ebay to find MAC's LE Cheek stain in Subtropical or Pink Lure but my sources are drying up. I was just at Sephora looking for a new foundation and picked Maestro and noticed the blushing fabric. This is awesome!!! I find, like most here, that cream blushes tend to be spotty and blotchy and wear off pretty quickly. I only need a pinch of my #2 and it looks so natural. It wears all day and goes on so smooth I am recommending this to everyone I know. The price is pretty steep but for the amount that you need, this will last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by CGREZ

Awesome new product! Blends easily, looks natural and lasts all day+
It's pricey though but that's the only downside!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by s70princess

I am a huge fan of cheek stains, I have tried so many and most of the ones I have tried are steaky or tacky (or both). So when I came across this Blushing Fabric at the GA counter, I just couldn't resist and had to have it. Initially, I was a bit put-off by this product because it has a silicone-y feel to it (very similar to the feel of a lot of primers out there, which don't mix well with my combo-oily skin), but after trying this Blushing Fabric out a few times, I realized the silicone-y feel of this product doesn't bother me a bit on the cheek area. Most impressive of all, it is not streaky or tacky, it applies translucent, has a skin-like finish, and is just gorgeous! The shade I have is #2, which is a bright reddish berry shade in the tube, no shimmer. As many of the other reviewers have mentioned already, a little goes a long way. This colour is simply goregous on my NC25 yellow/olive undertone coloring and I can see this shade would be universally flattering on many skintones. Just a tiny dab gives me a very natural pinkish flush, the perfect pop of color. I have realized this product applies a lot more evenly and more easily than many other watery type cheek stains because this one spreads over anything (bare skin, moisturized skin, powdered skin, etc.) whereas true watery stains go on blotchy over anything other than bare skin -- and best of all, it washes off your finger with soap and doesn't stain your finger permanently for the day like many other cheek stains would!! Another added bonus I discovered was this item doubles as an AMAZING lip stain ... I dab this on after using a liner and balm and this looks so pretty and doesn't ball up or sting like many other lipstains do, it just feels like smooth and soft natural matte lips. So amazing! This stain has good lasting power on both my cheeks and lips and I am very happy with it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and would love to pick up more shades. Huge rave for Blushing Fabric!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Jackieldavis

You'll be shocked at what colors you want - I wear the #2 (was matched at Armani counter) and it's the most beautiful little pop of color on my cheeks - like a celebrity on the red carpet. However, I'm pretty fair and this color is bright red with orange undertones, I never would have picked myself! It really is the best one for me though, so try out all the shades. You need the absolute tiniest amount possible - like a pin dot. It blends right in and give it a few minutes to really settle in your skin - the bright color will tone down a little. Stays well and doesn't leave sparkle - the one thing about Nars Orgasm that drives me nuts. Really liking this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 3:07:00 AM More reviews by swirlyloon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this blush is amazing, I have this in number 3, which is a soft baby peachy pink, it's like a creamy gel blush that blends like a dream, and it lasts on your cheeks all day.
the only downside is that it's pretty pricey, but i'm willing to pay.

get it guys! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by razzledooda

Love this product. I have pale skin and used the darkest colour. Looks scary and BRIGHT pink before blending but once applied gives a lovely, natural pink glow. Great texture and lovely colour. Looks natural and pretty. Am fond of the Face Fabric too. Only downside is it's hard to find in the UK and quite expensive for the amount you get. Will repurchase next time I go to the US for sure. One of my favourite blushers ever. Give it a try!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought it as a replacement for Posietint which I used for a year.
Very light color which has a number 3 on it but as I compare to the shades seen on giorgioarmani.com it looks like its 2-baby pink.

Very sheer, very natural light pink, very easy to apply, super silky and smooth texture thanks to the silicones- I guess but it doesn't bother me.

I noticed its not like a tint really and disappears from the face so at the end of the day its like I wouldn't put a blush.
And its kind of pricey in Paris 40 (51$) is not really good price...

Overall- not bad product but not better than posietint, Im gonna use it all but I won't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am very pale (GA LSF n. 3) and the average blush is usually too dark for me. BF in N. 1 is perfect: easy to blend, can be topped up without looking too obvius. It is a peachy/apricoty coolour that goes perfectly with my NC15 complexion (LSF n. 3 in GA). I apply it with my fingers.It is liquid and dries out in a very natural glowy natural look. A ttttiiinnnyyyy goes a long way. The texture is smooth and easy to blend. Very handy packaging: a squeezable plastic tube that can be carried around. I can use the right amount of product without any waste. Very glamorous GA packaging. It does not last all day and disappears quickly. Therefore 3 lippies if worn by itself, 4 lippies if worn underneath a powder blush as with the layering it lasts a good 6 hours (but what is the point of having to use two products??)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by AnnaMaria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I am a blush fanatic, and I LOVE this. For some reason, I did not snatch these up when GA offered them in 2010. I could have kicked myself when I realized they were gone (and I checked EVERYWHERE -- calling Nordstrom and more). But thankfully I was lucky enough to find a fabulous MUAer who swapped me #1, the shimmering apricot pink (I think that's the name -- I've seen it called different names, but I know it's shade #1). I thought it might be more shimmery than it is, but thankfully it is not shimmery it all. It only takes a VERY tiny amount to get a BEAUTIFUL pop of color. It's a bright corally fuschia pink that blends into a lighter, more subtle flush. Using a very small amount is the key. And, as the first reviewer stated, the color stays on your cheeks ALL DAY. That's almost unheard of with a blush. The quality is amazing in this product. I SO wish I had gotten all three colors, but I love the one I have (#1) and am thankful I have it. And, thank God, I found another one for sale and bought it. A very good rumor has it that GA may be releasing these again this year -- and coming out with new shades to boot. So if you have the chance to get one, do not pass it up. I am in love with GA Face Fabric, and Blushing Fabric is wonderful, too. And like the 1st reviewer stated, this little tube will last a LOT longer than one tube of Face Fabric. Also, this makes a lovely lip stain, too, for under lipstick. I like to use it in the morning before I apply lipstick, and I find my lipstick lasts longer.