April 20, 2014 | 1627 users online

Cleansers - InnisFree - green tea pure cleansing foam

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by hoale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Warning: This product will dry you skin out! I used this cleanser last year and at first it seemed to be very useful for my oily skin: non greasy when washing the foam off and it left my skin less oily for hours. After 2 months of using this, my skin started to peel and turned RED. Now i've been suffering from seborrheic dermatitis since the moment i first noticed that my skin had been irritated by this cleanser. I'm sure that this was one of the factors which caused my serb derm since it was too harsh for my skin. Be careful with this. I'm very sincere!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by PaperFlower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have no idea why this product has such bad reviews! I love this cleanser. I use it everyday with my Clarisonic to remove make up and it works great. I always get a rich lather and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It also smells heavenly!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by faid

pros :
skin friendly, soft, perfume isn't too strong, comfortable after washing.
cons :
can't really clean medium/heavy make ups.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

As mentioned in some of my other reviews, I've noticed all Korean-Brand cleansers (Laneige, Hera, Etude, Innisfree etc...) contain lots of acids, particularly myristic acid (sp) which can be bad for sensitive and acne-prone skin. They seem to prefer acids whilst Western cleansers prefer sulfates. Either way - my skin likes neither of this. After using this cleanser my skin was left feeling dry and tight, like every ounce of moisture had been sucked from my skin. It did foam easily and removed makeup residue fantastically but it's not worth it for the dryness it gave me. I also got pimples on my forehead after a few weeks of using this. Didn't like it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm pleasantly pleased with this cleanser. I was previously using Dove beauty bars and papaya soap but ended up breaking out from them...so I switched to this and my breakouts have significantly lessened. I only need a tiny bit for my face to create a fluffy rich foam! I have normal-combo skin and this cleanser doesn't leave my skin feeling totally stripped and dry, but I do need to use a little moisturizer afterwards. Gets rid of all traces of makeup/oil/residue and leaves my skin feeling clean and looking fresh. I like it!

UPDATE: This cleanser ended up burning my skin...seriously, I've never had a reaction like this before. My skin is red, sore, dry cracks in patches, inflammed...so painful! The ingredients in this are much too harsh - lots of acids. Dreadful.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

I was expecting this to be really good but alas, it's not all I thought it would be. Despite being a foaming cleanser, it doesn't produce much foam or lather at all unless you apply lots of it to your face - I prefer the usual foaming cleansers that only require a pea size to create a rich foam. The cleanser itself is green in colour and claims to that the "pure natural green tea ingredients make the skin clean, smooth, moist and not tight." Obviously, there are many other chemicals in this cleanser and they do *not* make my skin feel moist. However, it's not particularly drying, but still, it doesn't exactly leave my skin feeling moisturised. I have to pair this with a pre-cleanser if I want to remove makeup because I don't find the makeup removal power of this to be good. In all honestly, I find this to be a very basic cleanser and I suspect that it may break me out on my cheeks. I wouldn't repurchase.