InnisFree green tea pure cleansing foam

2.2

Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Water, PEG-32, potassium hydroxide, kaolin, lauric acid, glyceryl stearate, trehalose, citrus unshu peel extract, orchid extract, camellia japonica leaf extract, oppuntia coccinelifera fruit extract, disodium EDTA, cocamidopropyl betaine, PEG-100 stearate, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, fragrance.

This cleanser is very drying on my skin. Foams up well and the scent is nice, but I'mNot repurchasing

It is a .....quite ordinary cleanser, it does not always drys my skin when I use this in the summer time, but my skin does get dry if I use this in the drier season. Overall, it's not a cleanser that does magic but it won't eat your skin anyway!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

honestly, I do not know its due to my period. I did have pimples in my chin while using this for sometime. overall I think it cleanses well, its cheap. but I would like to try other cleansers before going back again.

do take note innisfree has this recycling campaign. this is one of the products which you can return to the store after finishing it to recycle and gain 50 points. this product has the words" please return to innisfree after use" so you can return it back once you are done.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I thought this thing would be my favorite cleanser, but after using almost the whole tube, I think I was wrong. This brightens up my face and my face feels clean after washing. It is quite drying the first few uses but after that it is not, as long as you have moisturized.

I have been breaking out this few months and have no idea why. After reading some of the reviews and doing research on the ingredients, I suspect this is the thing that actually made my face with pimples and blackheads constantly growing!!! I used to hAve a pimple free face but now my face looks different. I am going to throw away the remaining tube and switch back to my neutrogena deep clean cleanser with salicylic acid!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product really dry skin although i have oily skin. At first, i was in love with it. Nice smell, feel clean. But after using it for 2 weeks, i notice my skin dry alot. My skin never easily get dry with cosmetic skin care line. Red spots and patches everywhere. This one is not suitable for everyday use, i mean if you want to use it. I wont never use it again and repurchase. Such a horrible facial foam. I give two stars coz i really like the smell and didnt pricey. But it doesnt even worth two stars

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I feel ecstatic cleansing my face with the lush foam of this cleanser. But i will never use this again because it made my skin dry. I'm back to my sulwhasoo gentle cleansing foam.

This cleanser was initially working pretty well for me when I had oilier skin. But now that I'm getting older, my skin type has been gradually changing to combination skin. As a result, this cleanser appears to be too drying for some parts of my face.

However, given the price, this is pretty worth it if you're looking for a simple cleanser and you have an oily skin type. The cleanser doesn't claim to have acne-fighting properties, so do take note.

All in all, it was a simple and affordable cleanser which had suited my skin. Now I need to look for less drying ones to replace this.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Warning: This product will dry you skin out! I used this cleanser last year and at first it seemed to be very useful for my oily skin: non greasy when washing the foam off and it left my skin less oily for hours. After 2 months of using this, my skin started to peel and turned RED. Now i've been suffering from seborrheic dermatitis since the moment i first noticed that my skin had been irritated by this cleanser. I'm sure that this was one of the factors which caused my serb derm since it was too harsh for my skin. Be careful with this. I'm very sincere!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have no idea why this product has such bad reviews! I love this cleanser. I use it everyday with my Clarisonic to remove make up and it works great. I always get a rich lather and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It also smells heavenly!

pros :
skin friendly, soft, perfume isn't too strong, comfortable after washing.
cons :
can't really clean medium/heavy make ups.