September 30, 2014 | 1861 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - The Soft Meow

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by pinkpixy2008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use it for contouring & bronzing on my NC40 skin. its a colour the kardashians wud wear as its so striking yet nude and natural. Its a rich muted golden chocolate colour, as its a mineralize blush it does have shimmer but only slightly. It applies so smooth and is soooo easy to blend so I'm not left with a big muddy patch on my cheek. I can use a light hand for a soft glow or layer it on for a strong finish. Will defo be stocking up on this, amazing and well worth the price. My 1 minor problem is that it is to big to fit into my blush palette. Other than that it has to be a HG product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Lei77

It's similar to MAC Harmony blush which I was supposed to get when the makeup artist suggested this one. This one blends more easily, doesn't leave a bruise-like mark on your face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Mondenkind

This color is so amazing on my skin when used as a sculpting product. I'm an NC20 and it's hard for me to find good products to highlight and sculpt my face that don't *look* like I'm wearing a ton of product and this is one of the few I've tried that blends seamlessly in with my own skin colors and tones. I will never use another powder again for my contouring!

The product it's self is a very soft brown color that's absolutley GORGEOUS both in and out of the pan. The formulation is very, very soft though so be careful when putting your brush in the pan on this one ladies and gents - a little bit goes a long way.