November 26, 2014 | 1702 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Desires & Devices (Superslick Liquid Eye Liner)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by JustH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Superslick eye liners. Love. Them.

I am an eyeliner novice. I rarely wear makeup. But when I do, its MAC. I have this in Desires & Devices and Smoky Heir (purple).

The applicator is easy to use (novice, remember), and it dries quickly. Precise at the tip, so can give a really good wing, but held flatter against the lid and it gives you a bolder line. Easy to get a good clean line (no wobbles for me). It has brilliant durability and does not move all day. No flaking. But comes off with an oily moisturiser or makeup remover.

Desires & Devices is a gorgeous olive green colour that works really well with my auburn hair and brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 3:53:00 AM More reviews by jaymief

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love these liners! They stay on all day with no smudging! I have no problems with the drying time and it's easy to remove. I really love these eye liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 7:54:00 AM More reviews by erin526

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have bought three of these and have two put away in case these get discontinued. The colour is perfect for my dark green eyes and gives a more intense version of my MAC eyeliner pencil in uniform. only criticism is that it takes ages and ages to dry but once it has it doesn't budge and you need some pretty heavy duty eye makeup remover to get it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by MissChatelaine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This stuff lasts and lasts and lasts. Does not budge--I don't have to worry about this wearing off, so my eyes look fresh on the days I use this. This color is great (I have green eyes, and this looks so nice--the shimmer gives a glowy effect that looks great along the lashline.) The applicator is easy to use to make a line. Remember to shake this up before applying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Chester99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A agree with the reviewer below. One of the best products MAC ever released. Cat eye lines have never been easier.
Desires & Devices is a nice olive green color with golden shimmer. It reminds me of Rosemary & Thyme but in liquid form.
I love it's water-resistancy (no smudging, to budging) and great wearing power (no transfer, lasts all day). And as I already said about Smoky Heir, I love that it takes a bit longer to dry (deepending on how opaque you apply!) since it gives me enough time to top it with an eye shadow. Lucky Green on top is very lovely.
Will def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Mondenkind

These liners are probably one of the best products MAC has released this whole year - I can't imagine what my life was like before them! The applicator it's self is made out of a wonderfully resistant felt tip with a very fine tip and an elongated wand which makes doing all sorts of lines, from very thin to very thick, an incredibly easy process. The formula its self is reaaaally quick drying and has incredible staying power! This stuff literally will not budge from your eyelid until you're ready o tell it to.

Desires & Devices is more of an olive color than Treat Me Nice and, in my opinion, is a more universal shade of green that would look great on just about anyone and go with any look.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No