July 30, 2014 | 1946 users online

Eye Shadow - Sugarpill - Hysteric Chromalust

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by PWitmer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very much so enjoy this color and product. Stays in place with, or without primer and is just a very beautiful shade of purple. The pigment really shows up wonderfully when applied.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 9:37:00 AM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice warm purple (not overly warm tho). Its got great sheen & sparkle to it, my fav out of the chromalust purples.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by watsoni

I really liked this eyeshadow. It's full of sparkle (in fact, probably more sparkle than color) and applies really evenly. I kinda expected it to be more purple but overall it's a great color I know I will use.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by starkittyvixen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Now given I am nobodys makeup artist but I love.....makeup. now sugarpill was my first loose pigment. So I don't have any comparison but anyhow I have very oily eyelids and I have a hard time with shadows.. now I used this with udpp and made it wet and I absolutely loved it... it stayed all day while I was at work(yes I wear loud makeup at work.psyc ward. Pts love it) it didn't run or crease it stayed vibrant. Now I am a true brown skin black women. Think oprahs complexion and it shows up wonderfully. I hope I am not rambling this is my first review. And I hope this helps

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Iris25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

So, I recently did a review on Sugarpills Royal Sugar and I wasn't too please. I ordered a total of three Chromalust from Sugarpill and I wore Hysteric today and I have to say I am very pleased with the color, wear and ease of application. I have tons of Mineral eyeshadow samples from companies like Fyrinnae, The She Space, Heavenly Naturals and Sugarpill Hysteria was by far the easiet loose eyeshadow to apply. I don't consider Sugarpills Chromalust Mineral makeup but more of a pigment because they are forumulated to adhere to the lid just like MAC's pigments. I don't know whay Royal Sugar Chromalust was a pain for me to apply but it could have been the Matte finish with sparkles. Hysteria is pure sparkle and gorgeous. What I love about her chromalust is when she says there is turquoise sparkles in the purple base of Hysteric, you could actually see the turquoise sparkles unlike some companies where I have to look harder and the affect actually transfered to my lid. Applying this loose eyeshadow was a breeze, because I use Makeupgeek's way of applying loose eyeshadow, which is pressing the brush into the loose eyeshadow then patting on. I had zero fall out with Hysteric, I'm mean zero, nada. I have never had this happen with a loose eyeshadow before, I was looking hard for fallout and I found none. I am very please with this color and product, I can't wait to order more.