August 30, 2014 | 1743 users online

Accessories - Goody - Ouchless Comfort Gel Hair Brush

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by kellabella83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was at Target in the hair aisle and needed a new regular hair brush. I was in a rush so I didn't really take the time to look around and just picked this one up since I like Goody's hair products. Very disappointed in this brush. The bristles are pretty flimsy and don't get through all my hair, granted I do have thick hair but I've never had this problem with other brushes. I do understand why it's called ouchless bc you barley feel it when your brushing.

When putting my hair up in a ponytail I can't rely on this brush to help smooth out any bumps. I had to switch to one of my other brushes, actually even a comb worked better. I wouldn't recommend this product for anyone with thick hair, it's probably okay for thin hair though. Plus, it was almost $10 which I wouldn't mind if it worked :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

It detangled fairly well, didn't pull my hair out as much as a Conair paddle brush did, but it is not durable at all and fell apart after a month of gentle use. Now I'm using a Body Shop bamboo paddle brush and not only does it brush better but it is much more durable!

By the way, I had bought a Goody plastic comb that also broke within several weeks. This brand is crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by bergsyfern

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I <3 this brush. Gets through my easily tangled thick mess of hair. The only problem I've had with it is that it has lost a few bristles over time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by huruta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great hair brush for those with tangled masses of wet hair. It substantially and reliably reduces the regular pain I have brushing out the tangles in my hair after I wash it. The pins sticking out of the brush are fewer than standard brushes which is why it works very well. I wish it were a little more durable (I'm on my 2nd brush in the last 3 years) but the price is low so I can't complain. If you have tangles, this is a gentle brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 6:40:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The goody brushes are cool and really are ouchless

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush. It detangles my thick relaxed hair and is gentle in my little girl's curly hair. It's a dream. It's so cute, too. I have it in lavender color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 6:39:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the greatest hair brush I've ever used. And I've used a LOT of 'em. First, I have very long thick coarse Asian hair, and for some reason, even though I wash my hair every other day (every day in the summer), a lot of lint gets caught up in the base of the bristles and it's a pain in the tukus trying to clean it out, so I usually end up tossing the brush. And they really pull out of a lot of hair! Well, this one is very gentle, and very effective, and it also massages my scalp. The past few months I pretty much stopped brushing my hair in the morning because it's such a pain. It just unfurls in a random swirly mass and I clip it in a barrette. Since I got this brush I run it through my hair several times a day, just because it feels so nice. You can get this at Amazon for $10.99, or $2 at Big Lots. I was afraid that meant it's being discontinued so I bought four of them.