April 16, 2014 | 1942 users online

Skincare - Body - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Vitamin E Oil 5000 IU

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by MES

I am a skin oil addict, I currently have three different oils specifically for my skin. I love the scent of this, it smells like sweet almonds, so yummy. It also has a nice viscosity, I had previously used a store brand vitamin e oil and it was too thick to be practical. I rub a few drops into my skin after a shower and i feel so soft. This is a pretty mild product and has not caused me to have an allergic reaction like mineral/baby oil does. Like most oils it is super versatile, and the price is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by kaileylovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a review for any pure Vitamin E Oil :) I love this stuff and I have used it for years. I use a drop, rub between my palms and scrunch onto the ends of my hair, then smooth the rest on the hair and the ends of my bangs. I use this in place of lotion when my skin is still wet, I smooth a few drops over myself and then dry off and I'm left with soft, non greasy smooth skin. I've been dealing with a very difficult situation and I've noticed my skin has started to become wrinkled from all of the crying, and my skin has become sore and irritated. I dab vitamin E oil on my face and on my eyes to protect/nourish my skin at night, then follow with moisturizer. I wake up with clear skin that isn't clogged and my wrinkles look a lot better! It also creates a barrier so my tears don't sting my face as much. (Wow, so emotional) but this is a great product.. OH, I also use it on stretch marks and scars too!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by fallingashes93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have bought this product three times and it's amazing. It has not caused acne and it only takes two drops for entire face, it can last me 5-7 months. My skin feels so soft in the morning. The bottle is terrible I bought a 4oz dropper bottle to replace it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 8:59:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Pure vitamin E oil is extremely versatile. Vitamin E oil promotes healing and is an active ingredient in many products available for skin and nails. Vitamin E is a strong antioxidant that prevents premature aging. Vitamin E oil can be purchased at any drug or grocery store in either liquid or capsule form. Capsules can be punctured to release the oil for topical application. Wrinkles

Wrinkles come from age, free radical damage, improper skin care and poor habits such as smoking and drinking alcohol in excess. According to the book "Healing with Vitamins: the Most Effective Vitamin and Mineral Treatments for Everyday Health Problems and Serious Disease," vitamin E oil prevents the formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage. It treats wrinkles by boosting collagen production, a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic. Vitamin E oil also treats wrinkles by supporting new skin cell growth and speeding up cell regeneration.

NIGHT TREATMENT
Vitamin E oil provides the skin with necessary moisture as well as antioxidants for intense healing. However, pure vitamin E oil is not ideal as a daily moisturizer because it is so thick and sticky. An intense vitamin E oil bedtime therapy is ideal for concentrated skin healing and preservation. Combine vitamin E oil with olive oil for smooth application and added therapy. Olive oil contains oleic acid, which makes skin more permeable and able to hold in necessary moisture.

SCARS

Scar tissue is stubborn skin that comes from burns, old wounds and surgeries. Pure vitamin E oil is helpful for scar healing and prevention because it goes beneath the surface of skin to block free radicals. Free radicals are especially harmful to scar tissue because they prohibit healing. Diane Irons, author of "911 Beauty Secrets: an Emergency Guide to Looking Great at Every Age, Size and Budget," explains that the strong antioxidant power in vitamin E also aids in collagen production, which gives skin its elasticity and is not present in scar tissue.

BROWN SPOTS

Brown spots on the skin are caused by aging, free radical damage and poor liver function. Vitamin E oil prevents and repairs free radical damage. When applied topically to brown spots on the skin, it helps to lighten and smooth the rough skin by lubricating cell membranes and encouraging cell regeneration.

CUTICLES

Pure vitamin E oil is an effective treatment for dry, cracked cuticles. Applying a few drops of vitamin E oil to nails and cuticles helps to rehydrate and smooth them as well as prevent future cracks.

HAIR CARE

Vitamin E serum is also well used for hair care, by coating the hair shaft so the hair shaft protected. This form allows serum levels of vitamin E not only protects the hair shaft, but can also penetrate the skin of the dermis. This is different from vitamin shampoo or other hair products, which could not reach the inner skin layer, but just coat the scalp and hair shaft.

Vitamin E used topically to is great for skin treatments - in helping the skin look younger, promoting healing and cutting down the risk of scar tissue forming. Used on the skin it is also reported to help with eczema, skin ulcers cold sores and shingles.

How to Use Vitamin E Serum to Maintenance the Beautiful Skin?

It is advisable to use Vitamin E serum that is applied evenly to the entire surface of the skin of the face, hands and neck every day to maintenance the beautiful skin. I like to sometimes use it as eye makeup remover and makes my lashes so healthy.

Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, protects your cells from oxidation, and neutralizes unstable free radicals, which can cause damage. This is done by the vitamin E giving up one of its electrons to the electron deficient free radical, making it more stable. While Vitamin E performs its antioxidant functions, it also protects the other antioxidants from being oxidized.

There are just some of the benefits for the outside of your body could you imagine how good it is for your inside..thats a different story it's supposed to even ward off cancer taken internally ect check it out

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by BlytheCW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This does everything I ask for in a body oil, smells great, natural ingredients, absorbs well, and a good price. Can be worn alone or layered with lotions or creams.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by PrettyPlease13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hello Lovelys!
Okay, I'm hear today to let you guys in on a secret of mine...Jason's vitamin E oil is the BEST lip treatment EVER!
I have extremely dry, cracking, and peeling lips :/ nothing worked to heal them!
I purchased this item because I've heard the craze about all of the vitamin E's benefits. (It's supposed to help heal scars, dry skin, and now LIPS!)
It really does work. I put it on everynight and the next morning my lips show no sign of cracking or peeling.
It works wonders on any part of the body and I HIGHLY recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

All purpose body oils are one beauty product I cannot resist. I bought the Jason's to mix with other oils in preparation for the winter months when my skin turns into a giant potato chip. The label states that it's made with "5 exotic oils" that moisturize and nourish the skin and increase smoothness. The "exotic oils" are actually Almond, Apricot, Wheat Germ, Vitamin E and Avocado. That's fine, lol. I would not consider these "exotic" however. The oil is on the thicker side, which was a pleasant surprise because I can really massage it into my skin. It's rich enough to not really have to mix with other oils and I look forward to it after manicures and pedicures when my nails require an extra layer of something rich to keep them from drying out. I removed a point for the cap, which leaks product, but other than that I would definately purchase again.

Note: This gives a really nice shine to nails that have been buffed and it completely and throughly moisturizes the cuticles. This is perfect before bedtime!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No