October 1, 2014 | 1858 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Pro longwear lipcreme Love Forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by IfeAde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the BEST in prolong wear range. Very girly and cute , and the thing I love most about the prolong wear , is obviously the fact is stays on for a longgggggggg time! lol it's fabulous

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

This is one of my favorite lipsticks!
I'm definitely a lipstick gal, and I love the formula of the pro longwear lipcreme- matte and long lasting, but not flaky and drying.
I'm extremely pale and love the look of bold colored lipsticks and this shade is no exception. It looks gorgeous and it lasts several hours before I would need to re apply, If I don't take it off at night my lips are still pink the next day. Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 4:54:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wore this lipstick a lot over the past spring/summer and absolutely love it, so much that I'm on my second tube. The colour is very flattering on my pale complexion and adds a pop of colour. MAC describes the shade as a "bright blue pink" and it's a very accurate statement. The formula is smooth and creamy with a matte finish. I can easily wear this 7 to 8 hours with no touch ups required.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by smoothtalkin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My bff handed passed this on to me and I absolutely love it!

Bright fuschia that actually IS flattering.

I'm a fan of the ProLong lippies cause I hate reapplying. I can understand how others would find this drying, but it doesn't bother me enough.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by EmJems

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the colour and the texture of this sexy pink lipstick.
Yet again I have had a problem with a MAC product this time I developed a very dark patch on my lip.
Soon as I got out of the store I put this lipstick on. I was fine with it but the next day I developed a rough patch on my top lip with very fine bumps. I started to panic as I have never had anything like that before. After about five days it eventually disappeared.
I had to use this lipstick two more time just to be sure, and this happened every time.
Its such a shame but I bought Nars lipstick to replace it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by caribwoman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Looks great on my NC50 complexion. Applies very smooth and it lasts, after about 4 hours I applied the clear lip glass over it to add some gloss...love it

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by swimmingpool

Unfortunately I bought this without trying it on. It looked so good on my hand - bright with lots of pigmentation. On my lips it is not as pigmented and feels dry and like glue. Gross; returning. Color appears to be a pinky lavender, not the bright pinky fuschia that it appeared to be. Going back to my Amplified favorites - true color as pictured and comfortable to wear...plus cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by ilorietta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the colour, the texture but the packaging is a let down. Like other pro longwear the tube stops working after a few uses (doesn't go down and need to push it with finger); i also heard it dries quickly because of the packaging and falls off the tube.
I apply it onto a nude base (i have pigmented lips) just patting it with my finger and it's superwearable. Hope that mac sorts the tubes out since they are so expensive but really gorgeous....

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by donchica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color so much that I reach for it everyday..It gives a bold lip tho so I have been laying my more vibrant e/s to rest. People always say how pretty I look with it on, strangers, dogs, cats....ahahaha. The down side is that it dries out my lips like crazy, but that does not make me love it less. The irl at mac told me to use prep/prime lip under it to make it smoother and more long lasting. It does apply better with p&p, im happy as can be!...and oh I line it with currant or nightmoth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ryden_gorey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The lady at the store had to talk me in to this shade. I was buying a tube of Ruby Woo matte lipstick. She insisted I'd love this shade since I liked Ruby Woo. I was thinking, Just because I like bold red doesn't mean I'm going to like a bright pink. But my boyfriend prefers pink to red, so I bought this in addition and I wanted to try out this new formula.
It is like a pure pink with a hint of lavender. It looks pretty bright, but it looks much better than I expected when you wear it. It's like a modern version of baby doll pink lips.
The staying power is excellent. It even lasted through eating frozen yogurt and several hours of wear. It goes on creamy and seems to dry kind of matte. Although it seems thick, I can't really feel it when it's on which is great since I tend to mess with my lips a lot if I can feel the product. I'm completely impressed and so glad I got it.