September 22, 2014 | 1881 users online

Lip Gloss - Burt's Bees - Super Shiny Lip Gloss in Sheer Lemon

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I must have bought a bad one because I hate this gloss. It smells like oil. I am smearing castor oil on my lips and there is no other scent. It's a clear gloss too. I don't notice any other colors?
It doesn't last long. I'll still use it, but I wish the scent was more pleasant. I probably got a bad one though...my other Burt's Bees glosses have nice scents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 8:27:00 AM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore this gloss! It's all natural as are all Burt's Bees products so it's paraben free which is always a BIG plus! This gloss comes in a plastic tube so you can see the product inside. It's a gorgeous, yellowish, pale gloss with beautiful, iridescent, two toned shimmers in gold and pink. I have never seen a gloss of this particular shade in my life! The taste and smell are fairly neutral with a hint of citrus. I layer this gloss over my Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate oil and it's a super nourishing treat for my dry lips, not to mention it looks so luscious on! I use quite a bit at the beginning of the day as the lips drink the nutrient-infused gloss right in, but that's not to say the gloss doesn't last. It leaves behind suppleness and the iridescent shimmer so lips stay glossy during the day with no more than a single touch up. I love this gloss for every day when I'm not wearing lipstick, but it also looks lovely on top of my favorite lipstick for a night out. With the barrier of the lipstick and lipliner, the gloss tends to last even longer. This is definitely my HG gloss and who woulda thunk it'd be an affordable, nature lovin' brand like Burt's Bees!? Love it.

xoxoxo