Everyday Minerals Happiness

3.0

Not tested on animals

on 8/12/2011 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I love EM, but I do not like this bronzer at all. It is very, VERY orange, and almost too pigmented to manage. Even if you sprinkle just the smallest amount into the lid it still seems like too much when you attempt to apply it to your face. And I have somewhat tan skin, so I am sure this would be a NIGHTMARE for people with fair skin.
I would not recommend this product to anyone.

on 9/29/2010 3:06:00 PM

When I first got this I looked at the jar and thought 'no way' - this is wayy too dark and much too orangey terracotta pot colored to work as a bronzer. But after giving it a try (lesson #1 in makeup - even if you dont think it will work try it at least once anyways!) I actually found myself liking it, and I think I like it more each time I use it. I have fairly warm yellow undertones, but Im still quite pale so you can use this if you are pale though Im not sure if it'd be the same on cooler toned girls. Anyways, I use a very fluffy blush brush and just sprinkle a few specks of this into the lid and its more than enough to give a really nice natural looking bronze color. Surprisingly this isnt muddy or streaky at all and is pretty close to the color I would tan natually (very shocking given the color in the jar). Its also matte which is great for the natural look. Even though I was scared it would look orange on my face it really doesnt, so dont be afraid to try this especially if you also have a skintone that works well with warmer shades.

Popular Bronzers