October 1, 2014 | 1997 users online

Blush - Yves Saint Laurent - Blush Variation # 19 Venetian Rose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

cannot believe that i didnt write a review of this sooner. this is my favorite blush ever! i own a lot of blushes...and i rotate different colors on a daily basis but when i travel and am limited with luggage space, i take only one blush and this gets chosen always! and i dont have to take a bronzer or contour powder. the shimmer is very subtle, gives a nice glowy cheeks. i am almost hitting pan and am sad that this is discontinued. i can still find it at some online retailers so i will buy a back up soon. i can use the brown shade as a contour and the lilac/rose shade on just the apples of my cheeks but generally i swirl it all onto my brush and use it as blush and it gives such a nice dusty rose flush, i absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 2:04:00 AM More reviews by awchicago

I love this product. I have fair skin and this gives me just enough color and contours my cheeks. The shimmer is subtle. A little goes a long way. Great compact packaging...and agree it is also "pretty." The brush works great which is nice when on the go vs. having to bring your own. #19 is has a bronze tint so if you are looking for a brighter pink this particualr color combo may not be for you....I sometimes sweep on a brighter pink over this if I need a little perkyier color - i.e. bobbi brown in nectar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 7:34:00 PM More reviews by citylady

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Totally agree with the other reviewers. Love the packaging, love the smooth application & colors of this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by EMagee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I felt I needed to write a rave for this blush, although obviously it won't suit everyone. For me it is FANTASTIC. These are blushes made of two different colors in blocks - the quality is excellent, I have used other colors. In general I find the block thing to be stupid, because don't you mainly swirl them together? And in other colors it was very often one matte and one very sparkly, which I didn't always like. THIS one is too completely different colors, one a very nice medium brown and the other kind of a lilac pink. I like a neutral pinky brown as a blush and these two swirled together are a perfect color for my fair pinky skin. I need very little to get the color I need and it goes on smoothly like the others. But the two colors can also be used separately - the brown as a contour or bronzer, for me, fairly dark but again, use very little…..and the lilac color can be used as a highlighter or even on eyes, etc. It is a fantastic find for me. Also, not too much glitter, which I loathe. I feel I can throw this in my purse/travel kit and use it for everything. Excellent and unusual product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by fflor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This blush came out in the Fall 2010 collection. I am absolutely in love with this blush. It is a neutral pink brown blush, kind of like a brownish dusty rose color when applied. If you like it more pink you can get the pink side using the blush brush and you can blend accordingly to your taste. The color will match with natural looks or smoky eye look, very versatile! i'm definitely gonna get it again when i finish with this one, im so happy that its not limited edition