September 21, 2014 | 1886 users online

Eye Primer - Hard Candy - Eyeshadow Primer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by squidbaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Upside: Works better than Urban Decay in my opinion. Urban decay's are all colored, and this gel helped my eyeshadow not crease and stay on. Clear, and doesn't dry to a cake if you don't smear it immediately like Urban Decay's.

Semi-Downside: It seems like you can only buy this eyeshadow primer with "In The Shadows" eyeshadow pallette. So now I have like 10 extra palettes, becuase I use primer a lot faster than eyeshadow, which lasts years. But I would have paid the price for the palette and primer for the primer alone, so it's not a real downside.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by narcoticbeats

I love this primer! It is white, has a gel-like consistency and dries clear. The very best thing about this product is how it makes the colours of the shadows so vibrant. There is minimal fallout and it is not drying- the opposite, really- to my already dry eyelids. It does crease after time when used by itself as an eye primer, but I've started using it under UDPP and my shadows stick like glue and look great all day long. I think this is definitely good for us dry-eyelid folks!

My biggest complaint is that they don't sell it by itself or in a full-size!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This primer is a no go!! It goes onto your lid like a clear liquid and doesn't really dry and is sticky in texture. Your eyeshadows don't apply evenly at all and stick like glue. I am not a fan at all. Ill stick to the primer I love best, NYX and ELF...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eye primer is terrible. I have super oily lids, and this didn't work for me. I love UD and Elf eye primers, I will save my $$ and buy one of those two primers in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by robinharmony

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This eyeshadow primer was not good for me, my eyeshadow was creasing after just a few hours. Definitely would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by sigiliaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this is my favorite primer !!!!!
i wish they'd release it in full size, hopefully in the near future

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

I got this primer in "the girl next door" kit. Its the only thing I liked out of the whole kit. It works well. Its also a clear liquid and I like my primers to be clear. Does the job well. Sad thing is, I can't find this product sold separtley and until I do, I won't be repurchasing. :/

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by DivaOfMetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I haven't used many primers, but this one doesn't do a thing it claims. It melted my concealer off my eyelids, then when I put my eyeshadow on, it stayed vibrant for all of an hour then creased like nobody's business. I get better results with using just concealer on my eyelids. I won't be wasting my money on this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by jt89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought I would try this out because it was in one of those mini sets that came with two mini shadows, and a mini eyeliner. My eyelids are moderately oily and I found that this primer didn't really prevent creasing too well, However it helped to apply my eyeshadow a bit nicer compared to wearing no primer, the shadows looked a little bit more vibrant. I find that applying the primer, letting it dry, then dusting over it with a translucent powder helped to prevent creasing alot more but it still isn't amazing.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by SnappyLeeLee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really will never use this product again. I use BH Cosmetic's Eyeshadow Palette 2nd edition and alone there is min to no creasing. When I used this eye primer just to see what it would do it caused creasing....BAD. It is also very sticky D: It presently sits on in my medicine counter where it will never see the light of day.