September 21, 2014 | 1896 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Mineral Angled Blush Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by cookiecrumb

Love this brush! The size and angling allows for great contouring and highlighting. It's super soft! Great price for a nice brush to use with loose finely milled mineral makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Ragw33d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this brush! I just bought a bunch of e.l.f brushes and I'd good things about the studio blush brush, and I was going to get that one. But right as I was about to buy it sold out, so I got this one instead. Its ridiculously soft and applies very well. It is rather small, but I like that because it allows more precise application for contouring. Likewise this also works great for highlighting.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by troubleinlipstick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wasted a lot of product. Didn't blend well at all. It got canned

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by amberlauryn

I bought this with the "e.l.f. Essential Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes" it was one of my favorites of the set. Not saying it was fabulous, but it did the job. It looses bristles, but if you don't mind doubling the brush to also brush off bristles of your face, go for it. For the price, I would say it cannot be beat, however I'm excited about the new brushes I received for Christmas!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by TheUnforgiven

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I bought this for blush application. I don't have an angled blush brush and I wanted to try this one, because it was affordable.
I was disappointed, because it didn't blend the color as well as I would have liked to. I felt that my blush looked streaky and I think it's because this brush is very dense (yet very soft) and it's synthetic. It kind of left darker spot where I laid the brush first.
I tried it for contouring and the same thing happened. I thought this brush just wasn't good for powder products.
I forgot it for a while, because I didn't have any use for it, but one day I got an idea to try it for applying foundation. I thought it might work, because it's synthetic and so dense.
I was amazed. It's AMAZING for applying a foundation. I use circular motions to apply my foundation with it and it works like a dream. It's so easy. I even forgot my E.L.F. Studio powder brush for a while because this brush is so awesome. It's also much easier to wash and quicker to dry than the powder brush I love.
I love the look of this brush, it feels and looks much more expensive than it is. The bamboo handle is very light and the blonde bristles make it look stylish. Now that I actually have a good use for it, I'm excited about it and I'm definitely going to get few back ups.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

This is an amazing little gem in my collection. I've been searching for the perfect blush brush because I'm blush-application challenged. Either I apply too much or in the wrong spot. I've tried several other brushes (although the STudio line brush is also quite wonderful) but this one fits my face just right. I lightly dab blush on the apples of my cheeks and blend. This brush is extremely soft, well constructed and looks a lot more expensive than $5.00.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wonder if some of the reviewers had mistaken this brush with the $1 E.L.F Essential Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush. Because there are a few reviews kept saying this brush is $1...
This the $5 Mineral Angled Blush Brush with white bristles and bamboo handle. The one on the right in the first picture and the one in the middle in the second picture.
I think this is a great blush brush. The hair is soft soft soft yet it picks up the color very very well. Great quality for $5. Kind of on the expensive side of E.L.F products and I don't really see them go on sale. Like the angle too it's great for contouring. I have a blush that has great color but all of the brushes I own do not pick up the color (I tried real hair and synthetic hair brushes). I ended up losing 2/3 of the blush without ever looking good. Now I use this brush for the rest and it's just amazing. It picks up enough color in two swipes. I am sure it will work great on other blushes too. Love it Love it!
The only complaint I have is that the brush head is pretty small. It doesn't do too well on blending. So I use this brush to apply and contour then I use a powder brush to blend.
I will purchase it again if I have to but it hasn't shed a single hair yet.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Kashinka

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This brush disappointed me. I've used several other ELF brushes (most from the Studio line, however--this one is from the standard line) and liked them very much. This brush has too small a head to distribute powder blush over my cheek so as to look natural. This is important to me, as I hate the obviously made-up look.

Unlike some of the other reviewers here, I find the bristles to be very soft, and have not had much shedding--but the latter may be because I seldom use the brush. Instead I am using ELF's Complexion Brush from the Studio line (the black brushes), which has a bigger head, longer bristles, and a sturdier build than this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/15/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by laurajd13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this brush because it was cheap and I needed something to contour with. Unfortunately you can tell it was only a dollar, its not soft at all and the bristles fall out all the time. I am throwing it out and going to spend more money on a good quality brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2010 8:56:00 AM More reviews by chiodokeller

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

UPDATED REVIEW: After having used this brush every day, for awhile now, I am changing my review. It continually looses bristles from the brush. I am always removing small bristles from my face. What a shame ... I thought that this would be a good alternative to a MAC expensive brush.

I purchased this brush 2 weeks ago, and have been using every day. So far I am very happy with it. The price is great-$1.00. The brush is angled, and makes it easy to use. I use a cream blush with this brush, and it works well. I can not pay the MAC price for the brushes they have, so this is a great option. I am very pleased with the E.L.F. line of brushes. Who would ever have thought that $1.00 could buy such a good makeup brush.