Suave Suave Professionals Aloe Vera & Ginseng Volumizing Shampoo

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract (Aloe Vera), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary), Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower/Leaf Extract (Matricaria), Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract (Lavender), Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root Extract, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum) (Parfum), Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, PEG 150 Distearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 10/27/2012 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I thought it was just OK. It does give my hair volume, but it's too drying! I need to use a lot of conditioner afterwards, which I don't really like. One good thing is it washes away my hair product really well, and my hair does feel clean. The smell is also nice.

on 10/22/2012 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This volumizing shampoo is very average. It cleanses without leaving a lot of residue, yet my hair didn't feel completely clean after blowdrying. It also left my hair feeling a little dry and frizzy. It was not a huge loss, since I bought it for $1 from Walmart, but I will not repurchase.

on 8/15/2012 2:50:00 PM

A Suave scent that isn't sweet and disgusting? Yay! Light and fresh is a good description of the scent. Cleans without stripping. I love the conditioner too. Very hard to find...I hope they are not discontinuing it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great shampoo. Really makes my hair feel clean and soft. Provides a lot more volume than any moisturizing shampoo I've used, even if I use a thick, creamy conditioner afterward. I work out a lot, so I need something that cleans my head without stripping everything, and this works. Smells nice but nothing to write home about. Lathers well. I've repurchased before and will continue to do so!

on 3/9/2012 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Shampoo rinses really clean, leaves my hair feeling light and residue-free. Doesn't do anything for volume, though.

on 5/24/2011 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

LOVE THIS! This clear shampoo is light enough to rinse clean, but is not drying. That is a tough balance to find in a volumizing shampoo.

I found this to be gentle and not tangle-inducing. The smell is so yummy and fresh. When paired with the conditioner, my hair was left soft, clean, and had natural volume. My hair didn't feel dry, and wasn't weighed down.

I have a ton of hair, and each hair is very fine and straight. That makes for very thick and heavy limp hair.

I will repurchase this when I can. I live in Canada, and it's not available here. Next time I go to the states, I will stock up! I love the price too, it wasn't more than 4$ USD.

on 4/12/2011 1:20:00 PM

After ruining my hair with VO5 & some of the $1 Suave shampoos, I picked this up out of desperation to use while waiting for the natural shampoos & conditioners that I ordered to come in. This shampoo has a combination of both natural & chemical ingredients. It is clear in color & lathers well, and luckily does not tangle. The scent is synthetically derived 'fragrance', and though I am not crazy about it, it's light and fresh so I think it would appeal to a lot of people. After using a tiny bit of the conditioner on the ends and blow drying, my hair felt a little weighed down and coated, not as fresh and residue free as I would like. It comes in a 14.5 ounce container for about $2.50. Overall I just thought it was okay for a drugstore shampoo and I would probably not buy it again.

on 9/28/2010 7:53:00 PM

This is a great shampoo for oily/fine hair! I think it compares well to Aveda's Pure Abundance shampoo. It cleanses well, provides lasting volume and a nice, healthy shine to hair! Oh, and it's definitely a steal at only a few bucks a bottle!