April 17, 2014 | 938 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Secret Wonderland

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by xStarlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this scent at regular price at $16 for 8 fl oz. In my opinion, I would say this might be a sister scent to Bath & Body Works' Be Enchanted but more mature. The first thing I would smell would be that this scent is more floral and stronger than the Be Enchanted and there are less berry and vanilla notes. The packaging is the usual big bottle with a pump. However, I find that this scent is more long lasting than my Be Enchanted spray and I find that it's great to use after exercising as it covers up some sweat smell residue. The scent stays on my body for about 2 hours before I need to reapply.Overall, I don't think I'll repurchase this again because I am not a big fan of strong floral scents but I do recommend it to those who want a mature scent without being too overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by glamycakes2014

this is amazing. omg i love bbw. this to me has a sweet woodsy smell to it. i use it mainly in the fall. smells so pretty. keep up the good work

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by brownsonana

I have had the lotion model for about two years now. I haven't used it because I am not a big fan of the smell. The smell is too sweet for me. Not my favorite.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I have this in the body mist, and I think this is a nice everyday scent for when you don't want to use your nicer perfumes. I'd describe this as a warmer fruity scent. I smell strawberry, raspberry, vanilla, and some sandalwood when I wear this. This lasts 2 or 3 hours before I need to reapply, which is how long most body mists last on me. The scent isn't super strong or cloying. I think it's nice to wear in casual settings, and I think this scent would appeal to women of many ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by CSobish

This stuff smells so cozy (: it's not too overpowering and I just love it(:

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

Horrible! Smells like grape kool-aid. And the staying power really sucks. This just really does not stand out in a crowd. Something in it also gave me a terrible headache anytime I tried to use it, so back it went. The design on the bottle, however is very very pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

smells really warm, cozy, sweet. It's quite unique from all the floral fruity smells . not too strong. No head ache. I would buy it again. It makes a comforting winter scent when the weather is so cold outside.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by RadioactiveRainbow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have the body butter version of this scent but im totally gonna buy the spray. Let me just tell you I've never liked any perfume or any fragrance EVER i know it sounds odd but i think every perfume smells the same even the high end ones and usually perfume or sprays makes me have a headache so i usually go for scented lotions or body butter and I'm usually not a fan of any other scents but this is the ONLY scent I have ever liked so far in my life. The body butter is very moisturizing but i wish the scent lasted longer and I have a thing for products in tubs/pots. Im gonna try the spray and see how that goes for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by stargurl1992

Secret Wonderland smells like incense and flowers. It reminds me of Mulan.

This wonderland ain't a secret to me! It just smells asian (I'm asian). I returned the lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by sleeplessdesires

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This has to be my favorite scent of all time at BBW alongside with Be Enchanted. It definitely is my signature scent and by that I mean it goes well with my body chemistry and it lasts a really long time. I don't find myself respraying it over and over because it definitely lasts long so I don't have to spend money as often because I do tend to go through body sprays/perfumes quickly.The scent is sweet as most BBW scents are but again not too overpowering it's definitely feminine without it being too young smelling if that makes sense. I will always keep coming back to this scent.