October 22, 2014 | 1794 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - fizzbanger bath ballistic

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by nicolewo

Fizzbanger is the bomb! Pun intended.

Wonderful scent that lingers, lovely pretty green water, skin feels lightly moisturised after using. And the popping candy is so much fun! Definitely stocking up on these.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Puckdog17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yellow and blue makes the water green. And it smells good. Love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I'm honest to goodness shocked this product doesn't have more reviews! I hopped out of my bath not too long ago after using this and WOW. Reviewers are calling it Lush's most underrated bath bomb and I whole heartedly agree! This smells super warm and cinnamony with a touch of apple...and something else I can't quite put my finger on. When I popped this in my water, I was kind of disappointed, thinking my bath water would be some bright flourescent yellow with few bubbles. But lo and behold, it starts fizzing and crackling with popping candy and a pastel blue soon joins the creamy yellow! This is a very moisturizing bath bomb. You don't even need a bubble bar with this since it churns out quite a few bubbles and suds! Underneath the pastel blue and yellow foam is bath water that's a bright, granny smith apple acid green color that smells INCREDIBLE. This is the third bath bomb I've tried and definitely a staple of mine! A total repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 7:10:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is so underated. You get a lot for your money; this is one of the big bath bombs, and probably could be cut up to go further. This has a really unique scent, it's both warm and refreshing because of the apples, citrus and cinammon fragrances. When the yellow and blue centre melt, it turns the water a pretty grass green. The scent doesn't disappear immediately like some ballistics, and it left my skin moisturised afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by keleybean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Surprisingly,even to me, this is my FAVE bath bomb... I think it's relatively under-rated & under-discussed! :) my other close faves are Twilight & Sex bomb...at first I wasn't sure I could choose a fave between these 3, because i realllly luvvvv all three! :) but Fizzbanger bath bomb was the very first Lush product I ever purchased & tried, AND I happened to buy & use it during fall, which coincidentally, Fizzbanger's apple cinnamon scent is PERFECT for!...and it has an awesome green & yellow colored bath froth! UGH! I just LOVE IT! To me it's so homey and comforting! I ALWAYS have to have this in stock! If it's ever dicontinued I will write up a legal petition! ;p

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Cali22

I have no idea why I took so long to try this! To me, it smells exactly like the new love perfume, or the Valentine's Day love potion massage bar. It's a spicy apple scent. This one never really caught my eye before, and I wasn't sure I wanted a yellow bath...But there is blue inside so it turns the bath a lovely green. Makes the bath water really soft and moisturizing too. Will definitely be repurchasing soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by jadetanya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the first LUSH bath ballistic I've ever used, and oh my god. Heaven in a bath. I've never been inclined to buy the bath ballistics from LUSH because spending AUD $6 on a product I'd only use once made me feel a bit guilty, so when I got this for my birthday I was really excited to try it out.
I think it has changed my bathing life forever. I don't know if every LUSH ballistic is like this, but it they are, I want them all. I dropped mine into a hot bath at the end of a stressful week and just looking at the beautiful yellow and blue colours and bubbles, then the amazing green water was enough to make me feel better. But no.
Then I got into the water.
It was if I'd sank into a tub of heaven. My stress melted away and my senses were immeresed in the lovely LUSH experience. The ballistic made the green water velvety smooth and soft, and released the most beautiful smell.
This one product has turned me into a LUSH addict. I don't care how expensive it is, if $6 means spending a few hours in my own personal sense heaven, then it's completely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by ralkire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Really love this one! Coloring is a light yellow but when you drop it into the tub the inside is blue which ends up turning your bathwater a pretty apple green. The LUSH representative said this is supposed to be a "hybrid" of the bath bombs and bubble bars, and after using this I would agree. It doesn't fizz a ton but I do see it working and there is soft "crackle" noises from this which is supposedly the same chemical that the candy "Pop Rocks" uses. My skin also felt incredibly smooth and silky while in the bath. Only negative is the price; I paid $5.95 for this in Seattle and considering it's a one time use... that's a mighty expensive bath. If I had extra money to spend, I would repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 2:46:00 AM More reviews by mmmaggie

PROS: To begin with, this has easily become my all time favourite LUSH bath bomb. Fizzbanger is $4.95 and it is one of the largest bath bombs at lush. To me the bomb smells like apples and fresh laundry more than apples and cinnamon. Really this is by far the greatest smelling product as far as a fresh Fall scent goes, as long as you are into apples. The scent will linger on your skin and in a room, use it to create ambiance by leaving it open. The Fizzbanger changes the water colour to a beautiful granny smith green and crackles (admittedly sometimes pathetically) like a fire.
CONS: For people who don't like apple scents this isn't for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This one smells amazing! Cinnamon apple but very lemony in a good way! MMMMMM.. best smell by far, theres sparkles (not too many/not as much as dragon's egg) it has yellow and blue swirls! It's amazing, takes very long to fizz out. By far a really cool new one and great experience! I can't get over the great smell on this one!