April 19, 2014 | 1047 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - True Blue Spa - Shea Cashmere and Silk Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Much to my surprise, I love this product. I had been skipping sceneted lotions all together when I recieved this in my Christmas stocking and sticking with my Aveeno. However, good ole Aveeno ran out and in this Polar Vortex I needed a quick fix for my chapped hands. For me this did the trick, perhaps to some the vanilla smell is obnoxious but to me it brings pleasure. I enjoy the brief aroma of cupcakes. I find that the lotion soaks in well, and using it 4-5 times a day I see a difference. Obviously, you get less for what you pay compared to their standard collection but this formula is better, way better. I will repurchase when I run out (with a coupon!!)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by BrittCastsFireballs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I loathe fake sweet smells (vanilla, cupcake, sugar cookie, birthday cake). I prefer natural, earthy scents like patchouli, clove, sandlewood, and sage. However, I actually like this hand cream. This fragrance isn't as nauseating as the beige-packaged sister cream "Shea Cashmere.".
This line has little long term moisturizing effects that I can see, and I've been using this for years. I use it because I like the smooth, silky feeling I get within moments of rubbing it in. It absorbs very quickly with no residual.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Emilyisagiant

It smells a lot like the Breathe Comfort tanning lotion Bath and Body Works used to sell, which i'm not too thrilled about. However, the feel is wonderful and very luxurious, it only last about half an hour and then you need to reply. my hands feel chalky after the soft feeling goes away, which doesn't happen with any other lotion and my hands are naturally pretty soft. i'm not entirely sure i'd buy it again because it's 10 dollars for a small bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by melllm

My packing is beige, so not sure if it is a bit different. But i love this hand cream. I love the smell, although is may be strong for some. Didn't give it 5 because it is not as moisturizing as other hand creams I have.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Catttt

$10 for 2.5 oz, on sale for $6.

Texture is like the discontinued Purely Silk line except this is improved and doesn't ball up like the previous formula. Absolutely non-greasy, sinks in quickly, has more of a protective quality rather than a moisturizing one. I love this for the luxurious feel and bought it for the texture despite the cloying scent.

It smells something like almonds and vanilla. Not juvenile as lots of vanillas can be, but it's sort of a suffocating, lingering, heavy smell. When I eat after I've applied this lotion, the smell of it on my hands is strong enough to interfere with the smell of my food and I feel like I'm eating this lotion.

I ADORE this for the texture, it's average for moisturizing, and I sort of can't stand the scent.