August 22, 2014 | 1623 users online

Nails - Orly - Nail Lacquer Thinner

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

This Orly polish thinner is really easy to use, the bottle is shaped like eye drops, so you just place atop polish and squeeze. The formula is scent free and easy to use.

I will say that I rarely have been able to see quick results with one 1 or 2 drops, it takes about 10 to revive my Seche Vite, and about 4 or 5 for a regular OPI color. Then again I usually need to paint my nails right after use, so I imagine if you were more patient you might have quicker results.

for the price you cant beat this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by fashionfreak678

Thanks to this thinner, I've been able to restore countless bottles of thickened and unusable polish! You will definitely need much more than the 1-2 drops instructed. I probably use an average of 15-20 drops per bottle. But that's ok, because you get plenty of product so it will last you a very long time.

Cheap and does the job well. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Works great. I try one drop at a time. Love the built-in dropper.

APPLICATION TIPS: I only put one drop in at a time and shake up. SOmetimes that's all it needs.

********The name on the bottle says Nail Lacquer Thinner. But Sally Beauty sells it as "Orly Polish Thinner." So who knows?************

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by TiniD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very good polish thinner, I think it is better than the OPI one. But you kinda need at least 5 drops for an instant effect. It works on every color, I use it a lot with my Essie Good To Go topcoat. It works better with Essie lacquers than with OPI ones, I dont know why. You'll need a bit more for OPI.
Also works perfectly well with China Glaze and of course Orly polishes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by mzebra

This product pretty much pays for itself in one use if you have a nail polish that cost more then $3. I guess you can use nail polish remover as a thinner as well, but the bottle of this is so much convenient.

A little goes a long and I doubt I will need to be replacing
this product anytime soon.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is $3.99 at Sally Beauty for 2 oz. of product. From the website: Orly Polish Thinner restores life to thickened nail lacquer with just 1-2 drops. Comes in an unbreakable bottle with Orly's exclusive built-in dropper. Orly Nail Polish Thinner can also be used to clean brushes.
I never thought about using this to clean brushes - but I think I get it! It would also probably be good to clean the tops of polish jars that get gunky with dried color. I have used this to bring life to polishes and top coats alike. I have yet to have any bad results with this, and am impressed. Also, while 2 oz might not seem like much, because you only need a few drops (although I think their instructions of using only 1-2 drops is incredibly conservative), it lasts a long time!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No