July 29, 2014 | 2105 users online

Fragrances - Paco Rabanne - Lady Million

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this fragrance so much!!! And everyone i know does too.... its a lovely fresh summery scent, perfect for summer days/nights.... every time i wear it i get people asking what it is.... and it always perks me up when i wear it.... this and coco madmoselle are the only two i go back to time and again
And i have a lot of fragrances i get bored of... half used or i go off them... but id never get tired of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't get the hype with this perfume. It's not necessarily bad, but very generic and overpriced for what it is. I much prefer Gucci Guily Black. I will not purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Toom_Snoopy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sweet honey in a bottle!
Lady Million is really beautiful and luxurious. It's sweet, fresh white floral dipped in honey.
The honey is prominent from start to finish.
I really appreciate Paco Rabanne in the way that they always create sweet scent but it's not sickly sweet. There are somethings rich and deep in that sweetness. Another love from PC house.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by crayna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my going out perfume. I find it a bit to strong to wear in the day time, but if I'm going out for the night or to a special event I defiantly make sure I'm wearing this. I find it's not super popular where I live, so it's a very unique scent to people which I enjoy. I always get compliments whenever I wear it. I'm not one to have a signature fragrance, but I would definitely repurchase this if I ever ran out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Italy for something like 40€. This is definitely a winter perfume - from the strong note to the base. I liked it and it felt perfect back then but now I don't really use it anymore. Guess it's too strong for Melb

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by lbxgreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom and I love this perfume. We got this when we were on vacation, and my mom commented on how it last long. I like the scent, it's not too harsh.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Bettyboo1969

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For someone who normally does not like fruity perfumes and now have found 3 fruity ones I like.Lady Million is beautiful and lasts ages on your skin. You can smell the raspberry quite strong. Love it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

I don't get any of the negative reviews for this product, I remember the first time I wore it, a guy I worked with said I smelled like "a million bucks" which of course made me laugh out of irony (he said it before I could name the perfume). This scent is clean and fresh... but steeped in glamour and sophistication. It makes me think immediatley of old movie stars and the grace and beauty they exuded. I have the rollerball, 3.4 oz size and lotion. I sometimes wear it during the day, but usually reserve it for the evening.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by jellybean78

This is my signature fragrance , it's a sweet white floral, not too sweet . It has excellent staying power ! I wear it everyday! Have tried millions of fragrances but nothing is as good as this one. My fave !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was in my Christmas stocking last year as a last minute gift and I was so pleased with it! I had never tested this perfume before, so it was a little risky since I wasn't sure if I would like it, but thankfully it has to be one of my favourite perfumes!

I love Paco Rabanne's Black XS for women and Lady Million is just as good in my opinion. Beautiful scent, not too subtle so you can tell it's there, but it isn't overpowering either.

The bottle is a strange shape so it sits on my dresser kind of lopsided but it doesn't matter because the gold lid looks really classy and expensive! (Althought to be honest, the bottle wouldn't bother me even it was really boring because I don't buy a perfume based on the bottle shape!)

I tend to alternate this between Elizabeth Arden's Britney Spears Fantasy and Black XS. (Please check out my other reviews for these perfumes too!)

Beautiful perfume and not too pricey either!