Paco Rabanne Lady Million

3.7

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This review is for the Lady Miilion EDT, not EDP, I've never smelled that one so I cannot comment. My hubby works long hours so he gave me my Valentines gift early, a life sized stuffed puppy, some cinnamon hearts and a bottle of Lady Million EDT to match his bottle of 1 Million. The EDT does not smell like a fruity floral to my nose, but a lovely floral...it definitely does not match the packaging at all and although it smells FABULOUS, it doesn't strike me as something I would associate with hoity toity high end. Don't get me wrong, it DOES NOT at all smell cheap. It smells reserved, ladylike, very pretty...it doesn't scream "Look at me and all this cash and bling I'm flashing around!" If bygone feminine manners from days of old had a scent, THIS...Paco Rabbanes Lady Million EDT, is what it would smell like. It smells rich but not monetary rich. It smells rich in taste, manners and wisdom from long ago...meaning if I had to put a face to this perfume, it would be a lady from the late 1800's-early 1900's, specifically Kate Winslets character "Rose" from Titanic or "Anne Shirley" from Anne of Green Gables. Beauty, kindness, ferocious inner strength, timeless. No question this is exactly what I'd imagine they'd dab or mist on as they peek a final once over at their dressing table mirror. Classy. This is EXACTLY what this perfume is. Aside from the excruciatingly tacky bottle (which IMHO should take a cue from Victoria Secret and design a softer, more feminine, boudoir friendly bottle with an atomizer) this perfume is gorgeous and unexpected. I was shocked...when I want to feel ladylike and beautiful, I'll reach for this with my eyes closed, memorize the bottle so I don't have to look at it, and walk away smelling amazing. It should be mentioned too, that you'll have to carry a little roll on or travel spray as the life of this jewel isn't more than 2 or 3 hours :-( I also have BlackXS for Her EDT and it lasts HOURS, don't know what happened with Lady Million, still gorgeous though.

on 12/18/2014 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Quite a strong perfume with floral and white notes, most definitely one for winter. The packaging is kind of cliché (really? a giant gold diamond?) but otherwise it smells fine and is very wearable. It's definitely the perfume I use the most often, too

on 10/11/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Lady Million by Paco Rabanne opens as a sweet fruity-floral and progresses to a musky gourmand dry down. Snore. There is something else lurking in the composition that makes LM unbearable: it smells like a department store after someone sprayed every perfume at once.

Headache and nausea

on 6/29/2014 7:36:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I love this fragrance so much!!! And everyone i know does too.... its a lovely fresh summery scent, perfect for summer days/nights.... every time i wear it i get people asking what it is.... and it always perks me up when i wear it.... this and coco madmoselle are the only two i go back to time and again
And i have a lot of fragrances i get bored of... half used or i go off them... but id never get tired of this.

on 3/7/2014 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I don't get the hype with this perfume. It's not necessarily bad, but very generic and overpriced for what it is. I much prefer Gucci Guily Black. I will not purchase.

on 12/15/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Sweet honey in a bottle!
Lady Million is really beautiful and luxurious. It's sweet, fresh white floral dipped in honey.
The honey is prominent from start to finish.
I really appreciate Paco Rabanne in the way that they always create sweet scent but it's not sickly sweet. There are somethings rich and deep in that sweetness. Another love from PC house.

on 10/15/2013 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my going out perfume. I find it a bit to strong to wear in the day time, but if I'm going out for the night or to a special event I defiantly make sure I'm wearing this. I find it's not super popular where I live, so it's a very unique scent to people which I enjoy. I always get compliments whenever I wear it. I'm not one to have a signature fragrance, but I would definitely repurchase this if I ever ran out.

on 10/3/2013 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in Italy for something like 40€. This is definitely a winter perfume - from the strong note to the base. I liked it and it felt perfect back then but now I don't really use it anymore. Guess it's too strong for Melb

on 8/1/2013 2:03:00 AM

My mom and I love this perfume. We got this when we were on vacation, and my mom commented on how it last long. I like the scent, it's not too harsh.

on 7/26/2013 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

For someone who normally does not like fruity perfumes and now have found 3 fruity ones I like.Lady Million is beautiful and lasts ages on your skin. You can smell the raspberry quite strong. Love it!!

Popular Fragrances