Freeman Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

4.5

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract (Lemon), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Montmorillionite, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 3/1/2015 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Ordered this Freeman Lemon Mint mask from well.ca since I could not find it anywhere freeman masks are sold in my area.. Mask is a nice smooth constituency and feels nice and fresh on my face. Not a fan on the smell though..Sad to say I am not seeing big improvements from this mask after these first 3 uses. Maybe its because I've been blown away by the Freeman Charcoal and Brown Sugar mask which has left my skin in beautiful (this is how healthy skin is suppose to look like) condition. Not about to toss this lemon one though until its got a fair run...my teenage daughter is trying this as well..no rave reviews from her either ..

on 2/8/2015 11:48:00 AM

I give this product a 4 simply because the first few times using it my face had turned red, I didn't have a reaction to it so I used it a couple more times and after about the third my face stopped turning red. This product is amazing, not only for the smell of it but I find after using it weekly for a month that my face feels nicer, it dries up the oily parts on my skin and I just put a little moisturizer when needed on my dry parts, which was rarely (damn combination skin!). The price is amazing and the packaging is perfect because it's resealable. Go get yours!

on 2/7/2015 4:29:00 PM

I love this clay mask! You only need a little bit, so it will last a long time. My skin is super soft after using it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It would be amazing for oily, combo skin. If you are dry like myself, stay far away. It is just too drying and makes your face so tight and uncomfortable after use. However, if you wanted to spot treat a blemish, it would be a good one to use. It just dries it out overnight.

on 1/25/2015 12:47:00 PM

This mask is a light greyish color. It smells incredible and drys fairly quickly to my skin.
It also washed off very easily. My skin felt more smooth and looked less shiny after use.

My acne looks better 2 hours or so after use. :)

on 1/6/2015 4:46:00 AM

I had this in the small sample size packs - but I got four uses out of that. It's a nice light clay mask, pale minty green in colour. It smells faintly lemony, and is nice and refreshing. I would leave it on for 10 minutes or so then wash it off in the shower - it rinses off very easily and leaves skin feeling pretty soft and smooth.

I would buy this again, but my store didn't have the full size in stock so I went with the chocolate and strawberry one.

on 11/30/2014 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Holy grail mask. I've tried other Freeman masks, and while they're still pretty good, this is the best one. This really suck up the excess oil from your skin and does wonders for my complexion! This may not be great for dry skins but I have not experienced any drying on my skin. It has a great fresh lemony scent. The only can that I can think of is that it can irritate my eyes if I put some of the mask near them but considering the results, it's something I can deal with.

on 11/16/2014 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

PROS

- scent
- pores minimized
- dries quickly

CONS

- a little drying

COMMENTS: I find this a little bit drying, but nothing that would keep me from repurchasing. I love the scent - it's very refreshing, yet sweet. I like that this stuff dries quickly, yet the consistency isn't too thick or thin. It's very easy to apply and rinse off. It helps with pores and oil control, as well.

Will repurchase.

on 10/26/2014 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this mask. I purchased several small package masks from Freeman after trying this Clay Mask. The other masks are alright, but I love this clay mask and majority of their Clay Mask. I have super oily skin, my skin becomes very clean and clear after the mask. It also pulls out all the blackhead, whitehead, nasty stuff under the skin. I wish I could use it everyday, but it is not recommended. Anyway, 5/5, super cheap. 2.99 at Publix and Walgreens. <3

on 10/20/2014 5:11:00 AM

I bought this after seeing the good reviews. It has helped to keep my skin pretty clear after my facial, prolonging the effects ( of a clean face). I had a spot threatening to erupt on my chin, and this, together with my usual spot treatment manage to calm it down. Just using my usual spot treatment, the calming effect is about half.

So I do recommend this. The only thing I don't like about freeman is the artificial colourings in most if not all their products

Popular Masks