September 16, 2014 | 2008 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Chickeys

For a cheapo drugstore mask that you get a TON of (srsly, the tube is huge), if your skin can handle it, it should be in every bathroom as an effective...cheapo drugstore mask. :) I purchased it after reading the raves here, and I'm glad I did, as I'm just not a fan of the QHMJM (which I can't explain...I just didn't like it). My skin is fairly normal but my T-zone is oily and I have hormonal breakouts and clogged pores around my chin area, so I'm always looking for ways to get the gunk out. I slather this mask on about once every 7-10 days (not on a shower night), after cleansing and leave it on for about 30 mins. I rinse it off and my skin definitely feels smoother and my pores look visibly tighter. I follow with witch hazel toner and my Clinique DDMG and my skin is baby-soft in the morning. (I don't usually use the DDMG at night, but, I absolutely cannot use my regular night cream [Alpha Hydrox 10% lotion] because my cheeks sting like CRAZY after using the mask and the AH stuff.) I will say this mask does pull out all the crap from your skin, so sometimes I wake up with a little spot...a purge, I would guess. I probably would not recommend this mask to anyone with dry or sensitive skin without a spot-test first -- the mint and lemon are strong and could be drying. Also, my eyes water a bit when the mask is on and still wet, but once the mask dries out more it's not an issue. I will repurchase this to have as a backup, as my endless searching for the perfect mask continues. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Simpliciti3

I bought this clay mask, honesty because it's so affortable and I like trying out new masks :). I have oily, acne-prone skin and this mask does not irritate or break me out.

This mask has a nice consistency, it's not too thick where putting it on is a task or too thin where you have to layer it on your face a lot. The smell is nice and fresh, smells like a kitchen lemon soap.

I put this on my face and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. (I personally don't notice a difference in the effect of the mask if I leave it on for a longer or shorter amount of time so I'm not sure how much that matters) Afterwards, I wet a paper towel with warm water to take off the mask and rinse my face afterwards.

I don't recommend you to wash it off directly into your sink/shower/tub because it can clog your pipes... I actually had this happen to me before haha so to avoid that I use a paper towel. I recommend you do this when you use any kind of clay mask :)

This mask makes my skin feel soft and supple, and my skin has a nice glow to it afterwards. It also does clean out my pores, so my pores look smaller.

Overall, I do like this product and I think it's great for anyone with oily skin, and maybe combination skin. It's also very affortable, I would recommend! However, If you're looking for something that will also help with acne issues, I would recommend the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Shaenno

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

💜💜💜

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by windy218

This mask is a gem. It's cheap and it works like a charm. I've tried several clay masks and this one does a better job than even the more expensive masks out there. It clears out my pores and after using it my blackheads are reduced, pores are smaller and unclogged. It does an amazing job at calming the inflammation on pimples too . Afterwards my face feels refreshed and clean. But this mask does dry out my skin a little so make sure to moisturize well after or like me, i use a hydration mask right after it to restore the moisture. I love using this once week rejuvenate the skin and clean out the nasty stuff clogged in our pores. Overtime with continuous usage I've noticed the blackheads on my nose to be smaller and less noticeable. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by daisybeam

Overall amazing product! It works well for me and for a lot of my friends and family members. This clay mask is easy to apply and take off. It leaves your skin feeling fresh, clear and soft. With longer usage, I noticed reduced blemishes on my skin! This product is affordable and really lasts long.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by FotiniKay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this product. The price was so cheap, it was shocking. I have very large pores so I wanted to try this. It made my pores look smaller and I've only been using it for 3 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by oliviamarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mask but love the Dead Sea mineral mask slightly more! But this one is great too. I'm currently trying out the Avacado and Oatmeal mask. Freeman is an incredible line with many products that not only work well, but they're affordable too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by xojlg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is fantastic. I try to use it once a week and it really help with my oily areas and controlling them. It leaves such a refreshing and clean feeling on your skin. I'd recommend this to anyone. It also lasts a long time which is great. I'm dying to try some of the other masks from the Freeman line in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Samanthagrace22

I love love love this product. It is my holy grail mask. For the price (I got mine for $4) you get so much out of it. The tube makes it sanitary to use, and I'm not a big fan of masks in tub. I've been using this mask for several months and just got halfway through the bottle! It has definitely helped with my acne, I've noticed less redness. This feels so refreshing on contact, especially during the summer months. Will have to repurchase once I'm finally through the tube!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by sheidadentist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worths the price,it's great actually ,it makes my skin so smooth and supple and clears all of the blackheads,you have to try this