Redken Rootful 06 root lifting spray

2.7

on 6/18/2014 11:49:00 PM

I happen to really like this product and works well for me.

First I have medium straight fine blonde hair so the lighter weight formula works for me very well. This product helps texturize my hair giving it just a enough oomph in the volume department and tends to help tremendously with wispiness. There is a noticeable difference if I do not use it and I have used it almost every day going on two years. And I just started my second bottle so it lasted forever for me.

Other great thing is that I am at level basic when it comes to hair styling and this is super easy to apply successfully (a few shots to my roots, rub it around, blow dry).
Also it allows for a lot of movement and leaves my hair feeling natural to the touch which is important to me.

I have over-used this product occasionally and it results in a flat yucky mess. It's easy to do that on my hair so I use it sparingly.

on 1/9/2013 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This would give me some lift at the roots of my fine hair for about five minutes. Then my hair would fall flat again. If I used my fingers to tousle my roots a bit, I would get that lift again. And then five minutes later it would just fall. This product was a waste of money.

on 10/11/2010 10:51:00 PM

I am very happy to share my thoughts on this root lifter that has replaced "weightlifter". The spray works very well, no clogging like the weightlifter. What does this do??? Well it made my hair fly all over the place. There was absolutely no control or lift at the roots. How they could have even thought this is a quality product. It is the worst root lifter I have ever used. Terrible, terrible, terrible. Do not waste your money.

Popular Styling Products