April 16, 2014 | 2023 users online

Loose Powders - Everyday Minerals - Natural Reflections- Light

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

This product does not offer a lot of oil-control. Therefore, it works best as a finishing powder when the weather is cool or cold out. Now, I am an NW30 in MAC. My matches in EDM are Medium Beige Neutral and Medium Beige.And, I do find that the light shade is "workable" for my medium complexion. .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 12:07:00 AM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

I have the one gram sample of this and am planning on buying the full size.

I haven't tried the popular finishing dust, but the Natural Reflections is just another one of their finishing powders.

I've heard good and bad things about the other finishing dust, which is why I got a sample of this one. I also have the Kaolin powder in Sunlight, but I use that as a primer for oil-absorbing properties. For a finishing powder I find this a milled a little finer so it's better as a finishing powder. I love it! Make my makeup routine feel complete to have just that extra oil absorbing property on top that's still light.