August 1, 2014 | 1889 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sheer Body Mist- Island Escape

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is hands down one of my favorite scents Victoria's Secret has ever come out with, so naturally it gets discontinued. This is nice a lovely light coconut scent which is balanced out with a sugary sweetness. I think of coconuts being sprinkled in sugar and left out to toast in the sun. It's that delicious. The body mist lasts a while on me (compared to other VS body mists) which is pleasant. This is so light and perfect for summer. I always get compliments whenever I wear this. Heaven forbid I ever run out of this.. I have to use my last bit of it sparingly :( the prices on eBay for this make me cringe. Bring this back VS!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

I'm not too sure which came first, but this is definitley the exact same thing as their Limited Edition Coconut Sugar Mist (which if you read my review for that, that is my review for this ) :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 2:33:00 AM More reviews by LeJaide

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This isn't super candy sweet which I love. It is very much fits the description of an island escape. Very coconut-vanilla with a dash of the beach. My DH loves this and received compliments on it. I love this for when I don't want to wear perfume and want something light. I rarely, and I mean rarely, like a VS scent and I loved this one immediately.

FYI: I fear that this scent is being discontinued so if you're pondering on this one, don't think it over too long.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff sooo much!! They had a deal for 3/$25 so I picked some up! I got the body lotion, scrub, body wash, and the mist. smells really beachy coconutty and sweet. It's basically a sweet sugary coconut smell with a little bit of fresh ocean water smell to it! Smells so nice!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by jaebass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I got this, the matching body cream and body wash and it is the perfect combonation for me. If you like Warm Vanilla Sugar by Bath and Body Works you will love this, too. It smells a little sweeters than Warm Vanilla Sugar and stays on longer as well. If you pair this with the body cream the scent will last! I hate when body mists do not last, but I get compliments on all day and get asked what perfume I am wearing. Amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

The Victoria Secret description for this scent is "A breath of fresh ocean air mixed with beachy coconut and sugarcane." I'm not huge into perfumes, but I do love VS' heavenly. That one's more of an evening scent for me, it's not flowery, but more a romantic-y scent.

I was looking for something for daytime (not too fruity like with Bath and Body Works' stuff), and this was one of the first three I tried. I dislike flowery smells, and this doesn't have that.

This a light sugary scent, almost like cotton candy because of the sugar cane,but definitely not as strong. I like that it's not flowery (too girly for me) or a more musky one that you might wear in the evening.

I'm really enjoying it because it's light and it's not really overwhelming (like OMG PERFUME, or flowers- pollen attack!). Haha. :)