November 26, 2014 | 1302 users online

Cleansers - Korres - Milk soap for stressed skin

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 5:11:00 AM More reviews by gidigr

I have normal-oily skin, depending on the season, but in the winter it also gets dry. I love this soap, because it does not dry my skin even more in the winter, and it perfectly removes dirt, oil, creams and makeup removers, leaving my face clean and ready for the day or night cream.
What I also appreciate is its form; I often have trouble taking my cosmetics with me when traveling, since either the liquids don't pass the restrictions for hand luggage on a plain, or they're anyways too large and heavy, plus I've already had 2 accidents, when the bottle burst in my suitcase...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 3:52:00 AM More reviews by solai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This soap bar can be used both for cleansing the face and body. I use it as a face soap. It's recommended for stressed skin but it can be a little drying if you have dry or very dry skin. I'd recommend this for normal to oily skin. It doesn't dry out my skin if I don't use it way too much and hasn't caused any irritation or breakouts. It has a very nice milky scent to it and the lather feels very soft. When you rinse it off, however, the skin becomes "squeaky" but I find this happens when you use any kind of a bar soap on your skin.

It removes make-up nicely (even mascara, non-waterproof) but for really heavy duty cleansing I'd choose another product. This soap is really handy for travels and can be bought as a pair with the calendula soap. It's not for everybody but if you want a bar soap for travels or any other reason, this is a good choice.