October 31, 2014 | 1674 users online

Skincare - Face - Jurlique - Moor Purifying Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This is the best deep cleansing mask I have tried so far!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2008 8:13:00 AM More reviews by strawberrysky

I like this mask. leaves me skin feeling so fresh w/ out drying.

try squeezing a little onto the back of your hand and dripping a few drops of water...then mix it into a paste on the back of your hand and then apply.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2007 6:57:00 PM More reviews by mc82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mask did nothing for me. I am glad I only bought the smaller 40ml size tube, as it is rather expensive for a mask. It did not feel purifying at all. Well, at least I know not to buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2007 7:37:00 AM More reviews by boisie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is pretty expensive but it's absolutely money well spent. I love it - it totally transformed my skin. My skin was a bit oily and conjested and this fixed it without over-drying and left my skin glowing. I also noticed that my pores looked smaller and although I didn't break out much, regular use of this means that I don't break out at all. I mix it up in a bowl and apply it with an old foundation brush. It's not very difficult to apply and if you spray it a bit with water to keep it moist it comes off easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2006 7:59:00 PM More reviews by yeorib

This is an ok mask. It works on a certain level that it calms the skin however it can be harsh on skin also due to its rapid drying action. The fragrance is also very strong for me. And similar to all Jurlique masks, I dont like the fact that I have to water it down and make a paste. When I feel like a mask, I dont want to dish out for a bowl and do all the work. I can't be bothered half of the time and just want to slap something on so complication is also a big no-no. All in all, I have used better Jurlique products and I don't think its worth folking out my money on.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2006 1:05:00 AM More reviews by curren3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just to let everyone know- I just had a facial at jurlique and was told that this msk needs to remain moist and wet, or it loses much of its beneficial elements. Its taken from a peet bog location and has many beneficial features that are lost if it drys...so keep a wet cloth over the mask!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2006 7:08:00 AM More reviews by verte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Moor Purifying Mask is nothing special. The product itself is meant to be mixed with water but just ends up getting everywhere due to the annoying Jurlique metal tube packaging. It is difficult to rinse off after it dries and doesn't really make any discernible difference to my skin (combination with blackheads and hormonal breakouts), although at least it doesn't leave my face as dry as many other clay masks, which is a bonus. It is, however, overpriced- AUD$45 for a 40ml tube. I won't be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2005 5:07:00 PM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best mask I have ever tried for my skin- oily-combination that is senstive, very breakout prone, and also prone to over-drying. This is a mud mask with mud particles that is extremely detoxifying and yet does not suck all the oil out of your face that your skin ends up over-compensating in oil production. It is a dry texture and for that reason it was recommended to mix with Jurlique's honey cream, which is also a light exfoliant. The combination works wonders even just as a once a week treatment. It has been one of the most effective items in healing my skin and preventing acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2005 4:39:00 PM More reviews by mskara

I must admit that, overall, I'm a Jurlique devotee. Still, I haven't been crazy about every single one of their products, so I bought a small tube of this to check it out. I now use it once or twice a week to keep the "congestion" levels in my skin under control. It goes the extra mile to draw out oil and dirt that all the other modes of cleansing have left behind, leaving my skin smoother, clearer, and more refined. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, and this mask--though powerful--has never irritated or reddened my skin. In the winter time when it's drier I usually switch over to Jurlique's "Nurturing" mask. But the Moor Purifying Mask is perfect for the more humid summertime needs of my skin. Next time I'll buy the larger tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2005 6:55:00 PM More reviews by lmyeary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have acne prone or oily skin, this is the best mask I've ever used to help with those problems. I have used several of Jurlique's products and loved them all, but this is the best. Try it. It's fabulous and worth the money.