Sonia Kashuk Luxury Lip Color - Nectar

3.0

on 3/7/2012 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really like the color of this. It applies very peachy rose, and but it did not come off as 'orange' on me it did for the previous reviewer. It's a very happy lip color that is flattering and brightening to my fair skin tone.

I like that this is a soft wash of color, as opposed to a fully pigmented lipstick. It's buildable, though, if you want more color. And it feels very nice and moisturizing on the lips.

It doesn't last very long, but it's such a nice cheap color that I'm pleased with it. And Sonia Kashuk has pretty cute packaging. Glad I bought it to mix up the usual mauve tones I wear.

on 9/23/2010 1:01:00 PM

I still I only have praise for this product's feel and moisturizing ability. Sonia Kashuk makes a good line. This color is a bit odd. I am very fair so I am thinking it would look great on anyone a little darker than me. It kind of stands out as a bright pink with hints of coral in it. Not 80s bright but just not mellow. I have only worn it once so I am going to try it out some more and see if it grows on me. If I use some self tanner I think it might look pretty good...; )
1.9.11 I have tried to wear the color and it is just too off for my skin color so I am going down to 2 on my review. Quality is still good but the color turns a bit orange neon on me.

Popular Lipsticks