November 27, 2014 | 1553 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Strange Potion (Venomous Villains)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by danceintherain55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my HG lipgloss for the longest time. It has been retired to more of an occasional wear now, but it is still beautiful! I love the tackiness of MAC lipglasses and bye Venomous Villians packaging is to die for. If you can get your hands on this, do!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really enjoyed this lipglass. Very subtle shimmers. I liked it a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite MAC lipglass. It's a beautiful coral pink color in the tube, which translates to pretty much the same shade on my lips. It's almost nude in some lights, except it does have some nice sparkle. I own this in both the Venomous Villains and Surf Baby packaging. Unfortunately the Venomous Villains packaging picture rubs off after awhile. It is rather thick and sticky, but it stays on longer that way!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by lillybunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I was away on vacation when I went to a CCO and saw this beauty. There aren't many places that I can obtain MAC (besides Macy's limited counter) but seeing this, I had to have it. I got it in their surf baby collection, and I must say, it is perfect for summer! It goes great on my skin (fair, neutral) and it isn't too much or too little color. The packaging is really cute, so I would definitely throw this in a beach tote. The smell is a bit of vanilla mixed with typical lipgloss smell. Overall, I would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this lipgloss. I can pair it with a number of lipsticks or wear alone. Would definately repurchase! NC20 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupisthebest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this with this yrs. surf baby collection not with the VV's collection but it is a gorgeous coraly pink shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Strange Potion is a nice light but pigmented peachy colour that works even on my very cool NW20 skintone. It's comfortable to wear and doesn't settle into lines or look milky.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by MakeupFaces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this! Not always a fan of MAC's lipglosses which is why I only own 2, this & Ember Glow. This is a beautiful shade of coral. It's not really sticky and very opaque. I never wear glosses on their own so I put on Fleshpot also by MAC first and slide this on top. It gives a beautiful pinky nude coral lip. I bought mine off of ebay for about 20-24$ (not sure because I can't remember) but I saw this at a CCO recently for about $10

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by ebidebby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just like the reviewer before me, I got this at the Cosmetics Company Outlet, and I was so excited to find it!

I am pale with pink undertones, so finding a good coral is really tough for me. Strange Potion is just neutral enough to work! I like how it is fairly opaque, making it great for sprucing up my daytime look in a hurry. Normally, I wear a Mentha Lip Shine at work to keep my lips from drying out without any color, but sometimes, you need something extra. Right now, it's in my purse, just in case I need to meet someone right after work.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Angelgurl12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this from a CCO while I was on vacation so it was only $10!!! Anyway, the color is really beautiful, lke a shimmery warm coral pink. The first time i applied it it looked rather strange :P it looked really overly pearly on my lips which was really weird. I tried applying it differently and the only way i can wear it is if a only use a small amount :( but thats ok, 'cause it looks really pretty, a coraly nude with slight shimmer!