October 30, 2014 | 1543 users online

Eye Shadow - Ben Nye - Rich Suede

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Compared to my other Ben Nye browns, Rich Suede has a *very* slight plummy tone, though you might not even see it unless you put it against other browns. It's a beautiful rich medium deep brown (with that tiny hint of purple or red) that keeps it out of the 'golden' range. Nice pigment as well. I find Ben Nye shadows to be smooth but a tiny bit powdery which aids in blending. For mattes, they're really nice to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by vayalios

great crease colour. Redish

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Rich Suede is a beautiful rich (and I do mean rich) warm medium matte taupey brown color and I hope every makeup wearer has a similar color in their makeup collection. The texture of this eyeshadow is so soft and smooth it reminds of the Chanel eyeshadows that I used to own. This eyeshadow has become my go-to dark brown eyeshadow that I use to darken my outer V and as a contour color. This is a wonderful eyeshadow to use and effortlessly glides onto the lid – beautiful, simply beautiful. As with all Ben Nye Pressed Eyeshadows, they are finely milled, very pigmented & blendable, and have remarkable staying power.

The best thing about these eyeshadows is that they come in a 36mm professional refill pans and only cost $6.99 each. I purchased this eyeshadow from Funhouse Theatrical, an eBay vendor, (please note: that this vendor also has its own website which offers a larger inventory of goods than their eBay store; however, the shipping costs from their website is more expensive, thus I only buy products from this vendor’s eBay store). Ben Nye Pressed Eyeshadows as well as all Ben Nye products can be found in costume stores or anyplace where theatrical makeup is sold.