July 22, 2014 | 1835 users online

Eye Shadow - Ben Nye - Mocha

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Mocha is a warm medium matte brown with some rosy undertones. This eyeshadow has quickly become one of my favorites and I reach for it often because it is great as a lid, crease and outer V color. In the 4 months that this eyeshadow has been in my makeup collection, I use it so often that there is already a noticeable divot in it – the way I am going, I will actually hit pan before next summer. As with all Ben Nye Pressed Eyeshadows, they are finely milled, very pigmented & blendable, and have remarkable staying power.

The best thing about these eyeshadows is that they come in a 36mm professional refill pans and only cost $6.99 each. I purchased this eyeshadow from Funhouse Theatrical, an eBay vendor, (please note: that this vendor also has its own website which offers a larger inventory of goods than their eBay store; however, the shipping costs from their website is more expensive, thus I only buy products from this vendor’s eBay store). Ben Nye Pressed Eyeshadows as well as all Ben Nye products can be found in costume stores or anyplace where theatrical makeup is sold.