September 2, 2014 | 2008 users online

Eye Shadow - Ben Nye - Bark

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bark is a beautiful cool matte stone brown color with gray undertones which is an exact dupe for MACís Bark eyeshadow. This eyeshadow has quickly become one of my favorite go-to crease, contour, and outer V colors. Also, on the days when I feel like wearing a smoky eye, I reach for this eyeshadow as my lid color & pair it with a darker color as a contour and shimmery eyeshadow as my brow color and I am all set. As with all Ben Nye Pressed Eyeshadows, they are finely milled, very pigmented & blendable, and have remarkable staying power.

The best thing about these eyeshadows is that they come in a 36mm professional refill pans and only cost $6.99 each. I purchased this eyeshadow from Funhouse Theatrical, an eBay vendor, (please note: that this vendor also has its own website which offers a larger inventory of goods than their eBay store; however, the shipping costs from their website is more expensive, thus I only buy products from this vendorís eBay store). Ben Nye Pressed Eyeshadows as well as all Ben Nye products can be found in costume stores or anyplace where theatrical makeup is sold.