Chanel lacquer brilliance immediate (fast dry top coat)

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Only thing what I am bringing to the my nail specialist is Chanel top/base Coats. Ablolutely love it. The shine is unbelievible & last for really long time, also prevent from chipping the nailpolish, dries fast. I would say it is MUST HAVE for modern woman.

on 12/9/2011 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Chanel is the only brand I would purhase for my nail polishes. I have everything from base coats to colour and now top coat. I had difficulty finding this product and when I finally laid my hands on it, I knew I would not regret it. It goes on easily and smoothly and dries streak free (which I found with OPI's top coat polishes). Nail colour does last with it but do NOT expect miracles; being a mum with kids, my hands are constantly immersed in water and that tends to dry hands out and does affect the longevity of any nail polish. So I only paint my nails just before the weekend when I tend to be out and about with the family. This top coat makes colours last for about 2-3 days with housework (and that's pretty good!) and 5-6 days without touch-ups or housework (that only happens when we are on vacation, of course!). I recommend highly either way!!

on 9/22/2010 3:00:00 PM

previously i have been a fan of Seche but found it dried out stupidly fast. i ordered this topcoat with an e-bay chanel haul just bc i needed a new topcoat - didn't expect miracles.

well, it is the best topcoat i have ever used. it is quite similar to seche but better. dries super fast and applies very easily. i've used it with all my polish from Chanel and YSL to Color Club and always have the same great results.

people comment on my salon-looking nails (DIY) and i always recommend this top coat. if one bottle equals the cost of only one or two mani's, and will last for hundreds, it's a massive bargain.