Smashbox Lipstick "Eden"

4.3

on 1/12/2007 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Nice creamy. smooth formula, good staying power. This is a berry/purple shade on me. It's quite pigmented, a strong colour which would look good with the rest of the face being neutral. Because it's rather strong for me, I'd wear this for special occasions.

on 10/8/2006 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a MLBB shade for me... my first! So I guess it would be a neutral on me, but it's a deep taupy mauve that is creamy and moisturizing, but not too shiny. I prefer matte lipsticks, but I think this would not be flattering without any shine. My only negative comment is I don't like the scent. Almost like Castor Oil, but it's very faint. Other than that, I love this.

on 11/18/2002 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Smashbox lipsticks are great. No scent and not drying. Creamy and moisturizing. Great selection of colors. Eden is a mauvey berry shade that is less nude and more bright on. Tone it down with Desire or Silhoutte. Spice it up with Blur for Wow! Be prepared for more color with this shade and more pinky tones than some.

on 8/31/2002 10:57:00 PM

This is the first Smashbox lipstick I've tried and I really like the formula (and the simple, chic packaging!). Whenever I wear lipstick, which isn't too often, I always wear gloss over it because I have incredibly dry lips, so I'm not one to judge how moisturizing something is after, say 5 hours. This formula went on very creamy, nice texture and coverage, and Eden is a lovely mixture of mauve and berry. It borders on the cool side, but if you want to warm it up a bit, Smashbox's gloss in Desire is a great pick. Will definitely get more!

Recommended for Medium Skin