L'Occitane Divine Extract (Extrait Divin)

3.3

water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glusoside, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose Oil), Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Corn Starch Modified, Cetearyl Glucoside,Glyceryl Stearate,Sucrose Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Glyceryl Linoleate, Xanthan Gum, Myrtus Communis Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Peg-100 Stearate, Sclerotium Gum, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Phytate, Copper Gluconate, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate , Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Citronellol.

on 4/14/2015 7:47:00 PM

This one didn't do anything for my skin I'm afraid. It's a richer type of serum, so is suited for mature age skins. It's not a bad product; it just didn't do anything for me. I don't have much wrinkles or lines to address.

on 3/20/2015 5:34:00 AM

I had such hopes for this but alas my lines were MORE prominent during the 6 or so weeks I used this.

on 9/7/2014 4:32:00 PM

Expensive but effective. I love this serum. Hydrates my skin fells great, no greasy feeling. Penetrates the skin quite fast. Third bottle and still love it!

on 5/13/2012 2:07:00 PM

I bought these product on sale for 75 euros from 100 euros that was a better price sinc i know what i am expecting from a company tha use natural oil extracts without any complicated technolgy with peptides or something like this....It calms and soothes the skin and pump a bit the expression lines but nothing else. It's too pricy and it doesnt do any difference on my skin.

on 2/16/2012 4:18:00 PM

I didn't expect much from this product to be honest, because my skin is very dry and sensitive and I usually use L'Occitane Ultra Rich Cream because nothing else is enough for my skin. I was really surprised by this product and its effects were visible very quickly. My skin became much brighter and it didn't look so tired anymore. Sometimes I used this product alone and other times I combined it with my ultra rich cream. It works great as a make-up base. Although, as a former sale assistant at L'Occitane store I recommend using a few samples of this product before buying it, as some customers experienced skin irritation after using this extract (or other products that contained imortelle).

on 2/12/2012 12:28:00 AM

Holy I can't believe this stuff - I too am an Estee Lauder fan from way back but was really disappointed in my latest ANR. I've never used L'occitane skincare before I went into the store to pick up Neroli frangrance, (which they are discontinuing but that's another post) and was given a whole bunch of samples of the divine extract and cream. I noticed a difference the second I put it on - I love it. I'm 38 combo skin with large pores and I was begininng to notice some creping and lack o firmness around my mouth but this stuff took years off. I will definitely buy again.

on 7/8/2011 2:30:00 PM

Thank you to the people whom have already reviewed this. It is nice to see it working for some.

I wish I could say something really great about it.

I don't actually mind the fragrance they have added, but for those whom are sensitive, I can see how it would be a bit too much.

I have both the face and eye serums.

After using the product for very close to one month, I haven't noticed any positive benefits at all.

I too developed some acne after using the product for just a few days.

I am disappointed the product hasn't done any thing for me. I do not have deep lines, but around my eyes I havne't seen any improvement. Actually, things are worse.

It seems to be really drying on my skin. The skin around my eyes is really dry and the lines are more pronounced.

Am I doing something wrong with the product? Or is it just a very expensive product that doesn't work on my skin?

Better luck to the rest and I hope it works for you.

on 1/6/2011 4:24:00 PM

I received a sample of Divine Extract in the mail from l'occitane. I was apprehensive about trying it at first because my skin breaks out easily to unsuitable skincare products. After using it for 2 days, I felt my skin become smoother, softer, and more hydrated. I immediately bought a full size bottle and now I am on my second bottle. Its smell is very strong and fragrant at first and took me a while to get used to. Overall, it's one of the best serums I've ever tried. I think I will continue using it until I can find a cheaper alternative that can deliver the same results.

on 10/6/2010 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Had to comment on this after reading the review. I bought this product to replace my current regimen to see if it would deliver better results. I currently use Este Lauder advanced line. I have acne prone skin that is well under control unless I apply something that aggravates it. After trying Loccitane Divine Extract on my face, I seriously broke out. I must agree that it is heavily fragranced and I don't find the scent appealing at all. However, I had dished out about $200.00 dollars (also bought eye serum) and did not want it to go to waste (considering that I couldn't return it). I had been suffering with these pesky horizontal neck rings for quite some time and they were gradually getting worse (likely from my posture and sleeping habits, which I find difficult to change), so I decided to use the devine extract on my neck area. I could seriously see marked improvement after 3 days!!! I have always been interested in anti-aging products for prevention, but never really thought they could really reverse a problem that had been there so long... Anyway, while I was not happy with the affect it had on my face, I will certainly continue to use it on my neck. Of course I had to go back to my Advanced Night Repair for my face but I suppose it does well enough considering the condition of my skin. Also, I love love love the eye serum. I was using the Este Lauder Night repair eye serum that I got in the value kit, and it did absolutely nothing! (Actually, that is what prompted me to look elsewhere for another line because I thought, well if the eye serum does nothing then maybe my face serum isn't either). After the first use of the L'Occitane divine eye serum I noticed that those little fine lines that were starting to creep up, just seemed to smooth right out! I don't usually write reviews but I like the products. I think I will forever stick with Este Lauder ANR for my face though. If you have acne prone skin, I would not suggest using Divine Extract on your face AT ALL!!! On the neck and under the chin it's perfect, but that's where I would stop. Their eye serum is certainly the best I've ever used. The only problem I have is that the bottles are so small and it's soooooooo darn expensive!

on 9/22/2010 2:29:00 AM

Ohhh my goodness they over-fragranced this. I felt like I was rubbing straight perfume on my face. I couldn't handle it. it also did NOT make my face feel any more plump or hydrated as it claims. in fact, my face felt worse. I usually like L'Occitane skin care, but this one did not cut it!

Popular Treatments (Face)