Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss in Pink Perfection

2.4

Not a very promising lipgloss. I bought this on sale, so I guess I really can't complain too much, but not something worth spending money on.
Firstly, the color is a light peachy pink, not precisely pink. It has a little bit of pigmentation, but don't expect too much. In fact, the color may be too light and unnatural-looking for darker skin tones. Even when I tan in the summer, this lipgloss doesn't look flattering in any way. The staying power is okay, but it tends to dry up on your lips, so expect to reapply. A lot.
As for consistency, it's not sticky, which is nice, and not too thin/thick. Plus, it has a nice sorbet-flavor smell.
I wouldn't recommend this, because it is a bit pricey, and you can definitely go without this product.

on 7/12/2011 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have 5 of these glosses and really like the texture, consistency and moisturizing feel. Pink perfection is a fairly sheer pink with silver shimmers. It's not gritty and you cannot feel the shimmers, it's very natural feeling. I wear this over glosses and lipsticks and it's beautiful.

on 7/2/2011 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I can't use this on it's on because of my dark colored lips. The texture is also too sticky for my liking ( think thickened honey). What a waste of money

on 10/29/2010 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't know if everyone has the same problem with me. I bought this lip gloss a while ago and do not open it until yesterday. The first time I saw this lip gloss it is a pink color, but when I looked at it yesterday it changed color to a nude color! So, I opened it and try it and it does have a nude color. Weird.

on 9/21/2010 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a nice pink but it's very sheer. It's ok to wear over another pink shade if you want some shine I guess, but I thought there would be a little more color.

Popular Lip Glosses