April 20, 2014 | 1595 users online

Shampoo - Macadamia Natural Oil - Rejuvenating Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Giuliaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this shampoo after i had tried the Macadamia Natural Oil Repair Mask because i was curious to see what the product has to offer. In all honestly it's just like any other shampoo it just has more oil in the product. The good thing about it is that your hair doesn't fade because it's obviously sulfate free. I had dyed my hair a redish brown and now after 2 months the colour has come out. So whoever has bright coloured hair and you wouldn't want it to fade this product is the one for you!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by materialface

I've had this shampoo bottle for 4-5 weeks now and I have 1/4 left, washing my hair every 2-3 days. My hair was in dire need of a non-drugstore, sulfate-free shampoo. since I loved the macadamia hair mask, I figured the shampoo would rescue my hair.
This is a good shampoo. I have no negative things to say about this shampoo (ok, minus the price tag). It did what it claimed to do. no more, no less. Don't expect miraculous changes to your hair from this.
- It improved the texture of my hair, which was my main concern.
- the ends of my hair are no longer dry
- i have no additional split ends

This is a repairing and rejuvenating shampoo, so if your hair is currently in good condition, you don't need this particular shampoo. the macadamia hair mask is good to have in your shower though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Eh.. This was only okay. I hate the packaging, its bulky and its impossible to get the last drops of product out. I dont think its worth the price. I will repurchase the hair mask but this just didnt impress me :/

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Will not buy it. I'm glad I got it free, cause it isn't worth paying for (atleast not in my case)
It leaves my hair dry.. but it smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by dogaroo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have oily scalp, damaged hair with chemical hair straightening and I usually wash my hair every second day.
I have used some of the other sulfate free shampoo in the pass, and really didn’t enjoy them as my hair free so dirty and greasy after using them. However I love this shampoo, it lather so well compare to the other sulphate free shampoo and my hair feel clean and look shinny and smooth after I use it in conjunction with the Deep Repair Mask and the Oil Healing Spray Oil.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Pernie86

I really wanted this product to work. It makes my hair REALLY shiny and moistured and it doesn´t ripp my hair from it´s natural oils. BUT my hair didn´t feel clean even though I made sure to massage it a little bit more than when I´m using sulfate shampoos. After half an hour my scalp got itchy and I had to wash my hair with my old sufate shampoo to get it back to normal again. To bad since I really wanted this to work. I think that these products works best if you use them all together and I experience that my hair was really shiny and moistured when I used the shampoo, conditioner and leave-in cream but unfortunately I don´t want to walk around with an itchy scalp and a feeling of unclean hair so I won´t buy this again:(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by ldeibert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just recently bought this product at Target because they had a deal where the shampoo and deep repair mask together was 27 dollars. I thought I was getting a great deal since the repair mask itself is usually over 30 dollars, so I guess I am not out much in that aspect. The shampoo didn't lather well, which I understand since it is sulphate free, but because of that I have to scrub my hair that much harder, and therefore knotting it up even more. If your hair doesn't tangle easy, then this might be a good product for you. I just feel like I was brushing out so much hair and losing hair in the shower since I had to scrub so much.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I got a sample of this luckily before I bought the full size, it did not live up to the hype of the macadamia oil line at all. This made my hair greasy at the top and dry and crispy at the ends, definitely not worth the expensive salon price tag that's for sure!. The smell is nothing like what I was expecting, I was expecting a nice typical macadamia oil smell, but the smell of this is just a plain old run of mill soapy yucky typical cheap shampoo smell. Yuk, I totally would not purchase this is full size

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by londonhenry

I liked the smell of course, but sulfate free shampoos don't get sudsy and I like to lather. It also helped me go longer without washing my hair because it kind of dried out my roots.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Tried this a while agao and returned it after a couple uses. I bought it mainly because the bottle was like nothing I've seen before! The marketing department hooked me! But unfortunately I hated the product. It felt like the shampoo didn't clean my hair but left a film on it and made it dry. Back to the salon it went.