October 26, 2014 | 1380 users online

Shampoo - Macadamia Natural Oil - Rejuvenating Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by NIkkix123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the $6 travel sized bottle along with the sample of the hair mask because I wanted to try it first because I had seen so many Youtube beauty gurus rave about them, so I wanted to see if they were any good or not. The shampoo was great, it works especially well with the hair mask! I love that it is sulfate & paraben free. My hair is super curly & thick, so it's pretty damaged from straightening almost daily. I will definitely purchase the bigger size bottle of the shampoo when I run out of my other shampoo! Definite thumbs up on this product :) I just wish it wasn't so expensive, but I love it regardless.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by JJoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Obviously from some of the reviews this product isn't for everyone. I can only speak from my experience and its has been a wonderful one. I selected this line after an exhausting search for a good protein *hair hates it*, sulfate and paraben free product. Again, did I mention the word wonderful?! It made my natural hair soft and more manageable - especially the deep conditioner. A friend came over one day and she loved it too! Now the only thing that I don't love is the price. Its quite pricey but I honestly can't use another deep conditioner on my hair after using this. I have now used the last of the conditioner so I now must break down and pay for more but its totally worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by kericollier

I bought this because I thought it will help my hair...how wrong I was!!!!...I used it and within a day my scalp broke out in a horrible lumpy itchy rash...I went to the doctors and they said I had a really bad reaction to the shampoo...I still have the rash a month later...I will never buy anything from this company ever again!!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by shoesize7

This shampoo is okay. It didn't work wonders to my hair. I rotate it with another shampoo (Live Clean Green Earth) every time I wash my hair. The shampoo is kind of drying if I use it on a consistent basis. Not worth the extra money.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by nabilaqila

I have been using Sebastian Professional for a few years now. And the products I used were so great to my hair. Gave me shine, volume and moisturizes my hair. The only reason I bought this shampoo was because their Repair Mask is amazing and also for the sake of trying a new shampoo. I have to say, I REGRET buying changing and buying this shampoo. My hair has never been as dry as it is right now. Very dry and I have split ends which has never happened for the past few years. I noticed what it did to my hair after a couple of wash. But i stuck to it to give the benefit of the doubt and finished the whole bottle to see if it would change anything. It DID NOT!! I will never get this shampoo ever again! Sorry! It may work wonders to some people, but it didn't work for my hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Giuliaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this shampoo after i had tried the Macadamia Natural Oil Repair Mask because i was curious to see what the product has to offer. In all honestly it's just like any other shampoo it just has more oil in the product. The good thing about it is that your hair doesn't fade because it's obviously sulfate free. I had dyed my hair a redish brown and now after 2 months the colour has come out. So whoever has bright coloured hair and you wouldn't want it to fade this product is the one for you!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by materialface

I've had this shampoo bottle for 4-5 weeks now and I have 1/4 left, washing my hair every 2-3 days. My hair was in dire need of a non-drugstore, sulfate-free shampoo. since I loved the macadamia hair mask, I figured the shampoo would rescue my hair.
This is a good shampoo. I have no negative things to say about this shampoo (ok, minus the price tag). It did what it claimed to do. no more, no less. Don't expect miraculous changes to your hair from this.
- It improved the texture of my hair, which was my main concern.
- the ends of my hair are no longer dry
- i have no additional split ends

This is a repairing and rejuvenating shampoo, so if your hair is currently in good condition, you don't need this particular shampoo. the macadamia hair mask is good to have in your shower though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Eh.. This was only okay. I hate the packaging, its bulky and its impossible to get the last drops of product out. I dont think its worth the price. I will repurchase the hair mask but this just didnt impress me :/

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Will not buy it. I'm glad I got it free, cause it isn't worth paying for (atleast not in my case)
It leaves my hair dry.. but it smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by dogaroo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have oily scalp, damaged hair with chemical hair straightening and I usually wash my hair every second day.
I have used some of the other sulfate free shampoo in the pass, and really didn’t enjoy them as my hair free so dirty and greasy after using them. However I love this shampoo, it lather so well compare to the other sulphate free shampoo and my hair feel clean and look shinny and smooth after I use it in conjunction with the Deep Repair Mask and the Oil Healing Spray Oil.