Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment

4.2

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E), Macadamia Temifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexylcinnamal, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene

on 4/2/2015 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Really expensive for what you are actually getting. I absolutely love the hair mask so this product just seemed like the next natural step. But no thank you! Sure it coats the hair with silicone, but it does nothing beside that and I absolutely HATE the smell. Very heavy and extremely overpowering (I wasn't really a fan of the powdery Moroccanoil scent either but that one is at least tolerable) Both me and my sister agree on this one, and we both have very different hair types

on 3/31/2015 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Expensive for hair oil, but in all fairness it will last you so so so long, this retails at around 60 which is quite expensive in my opinion, but the product is lovely, it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy, it softens your hair and I literally use it every single time I wash my hair.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I damaged my hair with a garnier wash out temp color. This product saved my hair, literally. I couldn't get a comb through my hair until I had this stuff. And my ends are coming back to life.

If your hair is bleach damaged, it might now help. It's no too strong but it's powerful enough to fix certain wear!

Love it
Will buy again

on 11/30/2014 5:15:00 PM

Bought this and was hoping for a miracle. Didn't notice anything in terms of results. My hair is severely bleach damaged so maybe if my hair was normal and healthy it may offer better results.

on 10/25/2014 4:56:00 AM

I like it. I have been using this type of hair oils for a good while now. I have tested the more expensive, cheap and drugstore brands. I know what I like and how I want this type of product to perform. I have fine hair and it is easy to weight it down.
I use this oil as my after washing, leave-in conditioner. It helps to brush my hair without pulling, hair becomes manageable and softer. It absorbs quickly and leaves no sticky residue. My hair is not greasy or weighed down (I don't apply to my roots).

I pump (or even less) is all I need. The smell is amazing but may bother some.
It is quite pricy but I will be repurchasing.

Many people mentioned, that pure oil is a better and a cheaper alternative. Well - i do use pure oils BEFORE i wash my hair, otherwise my hair will look greasy no matter how little I used.

on 10/18/2014 11:43:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is the first ever oil I've used for my hair and I actually really do like it. I was skeptical at first about putting oil into my hair seeing as I already kind of have oily hair. I put a little bit in my hands and concentrate more so on the ends of my hair while it's still damp and it make it shiny and soft! A little goes a long way. The only thing I would change is the packaging. The bottle I have doesn't have a pump like this picture shows. It's just a twisty cap and I have to pour it into my hand. The pump would make this much easier and efficient when dispensing.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This seemed to be a good quality oil but I found I do NOT like macadamia nut oil, it is very heavy, sticky and greasy feeling.

on 10/3/2014 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had very high expectations for this oil but it turned out to be of mediocre quality.Its too heavy and greasy to be used by itself so I just add a few drops of it in masks.The quality doesnt match the price.I wouldnt buy it again.

on 9/24/2014 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used moroccanoil for almost a year and wanted to try out some other oils. I purchased a small 50ml bottle of the Macadamia Natural Oil since the mask of this brand was a disappointment for me, but luckily the oil turned out to be a pleasant surprise. The texture is thick which put me off at first since my hair is fine, but I found it to absorb quickly and smoothly into the hair, not leaving any oily residue. My hair felt instantly softer, smoother, easier to comb (though I think Moroccanoil is slightly better at that). It looked shinier and healthier and I've received compliments on how soft my hair was which is quite surprising since my hair is bleached, damaged and therefore coarse. It made a very noticeable difference and I think it's the best hair oil I've used. I'm now back to Moroccanoil which I like as well just because that's the one that was more available, but I prefer the Macadamia Natural Oil which is also cheaper. My next experience will probably be Kerastase but I won't be surprised if I still prefer the Macadamia natural oil.

on 8/19/2014 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS SPRAY. I have only used it once but my hair was noticeably softer and less frizzy after just the one use. I am seriously so obsessed with this product. Get the small bottle to try it out!

Popular Hair Products