November 28, 2014 | 1902 users online

Concealers - Too Faced - Absolutely Flawless Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by pren02

I am a MAC NW20 and #2 is the shade that matches me best - a tad on the yellow side though-. It is more highly pigmented than other much more expensive products ( Bobbi Brown, Dior), provides medium to full coverage, and does not irritate my sensitive skin. However, it eventually settles into lines and disappears. May be worth trying to cover dark circles, but I am looking for a better product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by trayholi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this concealer 3 times because it is my absolute HOLY GRAIL concealer! The perfect nude colour matches my skin and pretty much all of my clients skin perfectly. It is super blendable and very high coverage, I have never tried anything quite like it! A little bit goes a LONG way. It literally lasts a year per tube if its just for personal use. The tube is fantastic because its still small enough to take in your handbag, and its just a squeeze tube so no mess and very sanitary. To top it off the packaging is so pretty to look at! I am such a big fan of this concealer and highly recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by fieryfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would say it's an OK concealer...but far from perfect. It lasted me quite some time, I finally managed to use it all but I can't say it's been my first choice and I probably won't buy it again. It has a thick, creamy consistency which I would like if it wasn't so oily/greasy. Coverage is alright but it tends to crease, it's hard to blend and it never actually sets on your face. That and the fact that the color was a little bit off for me is enough for me not to buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by GrandPriestess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This concealer was just an awful experience for me.
The color match was the only thing that was okay. I ended up returning this.
I am all for a more moisturizing concealer. Even with my oily skin, my under eye area can be quite dry even with an eye cream.
This however, was ...oily? I cant quite describe the texture. It was streaky and never set. It was incredibly difficult to blend not matter the amount you use. It creased and separated an hour after application regardless of amount used, primer underneath, or powder on top.
I tried for a month to get this to work and couldn't.
Would not recommend for anyone. I really cant see any skin type that would find this appealing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by erlath96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this concealer mainly because I saw it had such a good rating here and I don't regret that at all. I live in Iceland and because I don't have access to Too Faced here I had to get it through eBay and I believe I paid just over $20 for it which I think is a fantastic price considering I got it in August and now it's May and I haven't run out yet. This has fantastic coverage and like I've seen in most of the reviews here a little seriously goes a long way. I use it for my dark under eye circles which are pretty bad most of the time so I usually go for two thin layers along with elf's under eye setting powder. I do find that it creases a bit but it doesn't really bother me too much because I like everything else about it so much. I also use it one blemishes and redness that I might have occasionally and it does a great job covering that too.

I also introduced this to my mom who has an extremely hard time finding makeup products she can use because she seems to have some kind of an allergie to basically most makeup products that causes her to constantly "cry" through out the day while having the product on and she has not yet had that reaction to the concealer. She has these extremely bad dark under eye circles and she really loves the coverage too.

Just an over all very good product and I would highly recommend it. I have already repurchased to be prepared for running out because I don't think I will be using any other concealer, at least for now.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by SassyCappy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I like this concealer a lot, but it doesn't completely conceal the scarring under my chin. No product is a miracle, so I've learned to live with it. I got this in the color Vanilla; it's a little light for me, so it brightens my undereyes nicely. Also, it may just be me, but this product actually smells like vanilla, so that was a delightful surprise! Anyway, it goes on smoothly and pretty much stays put when set with powder. My two gripes about this product is the size and the price. It's a bit pricey, but then again, it isn't a drugstore brand. However, for the price, give us a little more product! I do admit that a little bit of this product goes a long way, but because I'm stubborn, I tend to use far too much and because of that, my face feels cakey and sticky throughout the day, and I wind up breaking out. I don't blame the concealer, but instead my own stubbornness and need to achieve flawlessness. If you don't overuse it, you'll be pleasantly surprised at the quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 9:00:00 AM More reviews by MartyTheDragon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this concealer! It's one of the most amazing concealer that I ever tried! It costs $17, my shade is Vanilla and it's perfect for me. I have acne and it coverages everythis, it's amazing also for dark circles, but I use it for acne! The price is high, but the quality is amazing and also the packaging is very pretty!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by ppeaches

I picked this up after running out of my Makeup For Forever concealer as it was cheaper and easier to get hold of. The consistency is really thick and it does have good coverage, but it's really hard to blend and it doesn't set well which leaves a sticky, greasy feeling on my face. Even after setting powder. Really didn't like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by itsmeaida

I absolutely love this concealer!! It does exactly what I want it to do: it covers everything, highlighs my undereye area and stays on for the entire day/night. For me it doesn't crease, i just set it with a powder and it stays put. I like it better than any other concealer I've tried, and I've tried quite a few from drugstore to MAC and Benefit. Definitely would repurchase this even though it's quite expensive..

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was super oily and greasy. The color was good but it did not cover anything!! Drugstore concealers blow this one out of the water. Don't purchase this because it will disappoint you.