April 19, 2014 | 1891 users online

Fragrances - bebe Sheer Eau De Parfum fragrance (second heart shaped bebe perfume)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2012 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

This smells sooo good! I went looking for a cheaper alternative to Philosophy's Love sweet love and I hit jackpot trying this one out! It's a sweet but not so sweet where it's childish. When I smell it I picture an 18-early 20's woman :] Im not sure about the notes though.

Only con about this fragrance is when they say sheer, they mean it :/ It doesnt have much lasting power at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by GirlyGirlBarbiedoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not exactly sure how this might smell, but it sound like it would be great quality! Because anything made by bebe can be good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Notes: citrus, apple and green floral notes, mixed with heart notes of peony, jasmine and freesia, on the basis of sandalwood, musk and amber.

I tried it at the BEBE store and thought it was very nice fresh fruity fragrance. My favorite fruity scent so far has been Be Delicious, I went through several bottles of this in the past but I was all out and wanted to try something different. On the whim, I got a rollerball of Sheer Bebe and kind of regrett it. I think I liked Sheer Bebe because it has a notes of peony and apple which are some of my favorites, so actually combination reminded me of sort of a cross between Bombshell from VS and Be Delicious by DKNY. Very fresh fruity scent with distict note of peony. However, lasting power blows. It barely lasts an hour and it doesn't project well at all, its pretty much a skin scent on me. I noticed another reviewer mentioned the same thing and I guess if you are looking for light unoffensive scent, this maybe up your alley. However, in my opinion, Be Delicious is superior to this so once I use my rollerball, I won't repurchase again. I prefer scents with more lasting power.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by prettyliscious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this scent... ;))

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by secretcrush401

If ur into soft and clean fruity-floral scents I would definitely give this one a try... I would categorize this as a skinscent that lingers close 2 the body, never loud or offensive. The bottle is cute as well w/ its expensive-looking charm encrusted w/ crystals...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by pinklabel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

You will like bebe Sheer if you like very light and clean smelling perfumes. I'm not a perfume person and never wear any, but when I smelled this one, I liked it because it is very light so you can wear it anytime. Their last perfume was too sweet and a little strong for my taste but this one is much more fresh and young.