September 30, 2014 | 1625 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Long last Lipstick - Bamboo Pink

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by ellen1159

Good color for my cool-toned skin, but it doesn't do much for me and I prefer the Butter Shine formula. I'm not much of a lipstick wearer these days, I prefer the texture and shine of glosses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Jessica24601

My friend gave me this lipstick...Extremely nice of her to say the least! Anyhow, it is a gorgeous everyday shade. Altho I'm of East Indian descent (w/ some caucasion mixed in there lol), I think it suits me fine. My lips are actually browny w/ purple almost under-tones on their own, my complexion is b/n med to light brown depending on the time of yr...So, needless to say at 1st I was hesitant, but the min I applied it (by the way which was heaven-scent as it was sooo smooth & soft on the lips w/ a lovely texture), I realized it's just perfect. Very subtle, a little bit of sheen but not a heavy sparkle & feels almost like a balm on the lips, or light, not heavy. The color pay off on my skin, as mentioned is subtle, but at the same time does not wash me out. Great gift that I'll def RE-purchase for myself when this tube runs out (which may be soon as I've worn pretty much none of my other lippies since she gave it to me)! I'm still not sick of it & that says a lot considering I purchase a cosmetic item bi-weekly it seems. Clinique has always been a fav product of mine too. And P.S. it NEVER gets on my teeth YAY!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My mom wore this - and only this - for years in the early 2000s, and I always pestered her about maybe trying some new lip shades. I was stocking up on Chubby Sticks recently, saw this, and on a whim thought, "What the hell." And I'll be a monkey's uncle if this isn't just the best lipstick. It's smooth, it's neutral, it makes my lips look SO PLUMP, and it's incredibly moisturizing without being sticky. It's easily the silkiest lipstick texture I've ever come across. It's the jackpot of MLBB with a little bit more oomph - MLBS (My Lips But Sexier).

I think there might have been something to her obsession...I've used two of them in three months. I believe you now, Mom.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

My 2nd fave Clinique lipstick (All Heart has my own heart I am afraid!), but this is a wonderful pinky beige color with microfine silver glittery shimmer. Definitely unique with most nudes falling into a category of too brown or too pink where this is zen! Jordana's chubby lipgloss in Nude Chic is a cheaper DS doppelgänger on me (but caveat emptor this may not be your experience),

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by vickygiardina

This Clinique Lipstick in "Bamboo Pink" is okay. Since all of Clinique's products are allergy tested, this lipstick is probably one of the healthiest ones I own and is a great protector for your lips! The shade is not too dark or too light; it is the perfect berry color! This lipstick also lasts for a very long time, but it can make it seem like your lips are huge, so don't apply an overload of this product. The packaging isn't very good. Whenever I travel with this product, the cap always falls off, so be aware of this when purchasing. I would not buy this product again only because I have fair skin, and this color is a tad too dark on me. Overall, this product is decent and good for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Cgbuying

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My new favorite lip color! I received this is the GWP and I am in love! It is a great color for any skin tone. Gives you a little something something without being to obvious! Great for a day at the beach!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by beaniejadepop

I don't usually MUA reviews on lipcolors, but I am making an exception for this. Got this as a Gift with Purchase for my Clinique purchase and I love it so much that when I used it up, I bought another tube....my sis loves it too and "borrows" it from me

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by playsindirt

Great, natural color but calling this long-last is like calling Angelina Jolie cute. Lasts until I pull out of the driveway. Clinique needs to do better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by annabee87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this shade. I could not find a lipstick that looked good on me & then I got this one in a Clinique free gift package when I bought foundation. I think this is one of those shades that would look good on just about anyone, be you pale or dark skinned. I am pretty pale and this shade does not make me look washed out at all, in fact it somehow goes perfectly with my skin tone and makes me look brighter and healthier. It seems to last pretty well, I have reapplied it three times in one day (morning, after lunch, and before leaving the office in the evening) and it looks to me like it stayed on between those times. I would definitely recommend this shade to those people out there who don't think they look good in lipstick or are always searching for a shade that will suit them. This one will most likely work for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by mylifemylove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! It is a perfect color for everyday or night time wear. It stays on my lips and i do have to reapply after i eat or drink but i don't mind. It is pricey but i think it is worth it because this color can go with virtually anything, unless you want a very vibrant standout color i would keep looking.