Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Sexy Blacks

4.5

The best mascara i used so far. It doesn't smudge or flake. Makes my eyelashes thicker and longer and holds a curl. The packaging is also beautiful.

IncreĆ­ble mascara!! Me encanta!!

it's perfect! very intense

Amazing!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is currently my favorite mascara. It gives loads ands loads of volume without clumping. I am truly amazed because it has a very wet formula and I was scared of clumping. This mascara also makes my eyelashes appear longer than usual. Another great thing about this mascara is that it holds the curl a lot better than other mascaras, and if you have straight lashes like me, the curl is really important.
What I don't like is that it smudges a bit more than other mascaras I've used. If it wasn't for the smudging this would probably be the best mascara of all time. I'm a bit scared how bad the smudging is going to be now that summer is coming. Another little negative thing is the smell. It smells pretty strong and chemical when you apply it. But the smell goes away after a couple of minutes.

Overall, this is another great Lash Queen mascara from HR. I'm a devotee of the Lash Queen Waterproof (it's my HG mascara) and its ability to hold a curl all day, even with my short, stubby, stick-straight East Asian lashes and this is similar.

LQSB has endurance, similar to the LQWP, as well as volumizing and lengthening effects. It flakes very little. It does, like the LQWP, leave a a bit raccoon effect, but only after 10-12 hours of wear.The difference is that the LQSB is wetter than the LQWP, which then has the unfortunate effect of "gluing" lashes together (which require combing out) after a second coat. However, the combed out effect is more delicate than the LQWP and is less clumpy.

LQSB requires a bit more handiwork than LQWP for myself, but that might be chalked up to the different brush, which I'm still figuring out how to use properly (despite viewing the tutorial on the HR website).

The packaging is incredibly gorgeous. The floral lace applique on the matte gold-tone tube is immediately arresting. However, for me, packaging isn't all that important, so it's neither a pro nor a con for me.

I wouldn't buy this again, but only because LQWP is my HG and the application is so easy for me now and LQSB is a bit fussier.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Pros:
1. Eye catching packaging!
2. The brush is pretty innovative with a nice curve in the middle
3. It gives both length(medium) and volume
Cons
Usually clumps my lashes. That's why I give 4 stars to this mascara because it doesn't always keep my lashes seperated.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love it! Gives volume and length, and makes my lashes fluttery. It might get a bit clumpy sometimes, but is easily fixed with an eyelash curler and tissues.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Very nice product. Deserves a 4.5 out of 5. It's slightly better than Dior Extase (which i think is a superior product than all the other mascaras I have tried atm - What I have tried: Dior, Estee, YSL, Revlon, Clinique, MAC, Maybelline, L'Oreal, Prestige, Max Factor, Chanel. What I still want to try: Armani, Givenchy.)
The brush is a similar shape to the Extase brush, but the product consistency is less thick, so it's able to coat the lashes better.

My lashes are still recovering after years of eyelash extensions and false eyelashes (4 years of being ripped out). They are growing back a lot better than I thought they would be able, and this mascara compliments them well.

This is my HG mascara, gives me longer, separated and intensely black fluttery lashes, and that's all I ask for. It never bleeds or crumbles (and I have oily eyelids). I'm not sure if it's its curvy hourglass shaped brush or its formula, but I really love it.
It's as expensive as any other high end mascara but the result makes it worth it for me. Beats any Chanel one I've tried!

Popular Mascaras