Hard Candy Super Shine Lipgloss - Pixie

4.5

on 11/18/2008 5:58:00 PM

Hard Candy's Pixie Super Shine Lipgloss is exactly what I was looking for~a perfect bubblegum pink without any frost. I purchased it online without even trying it, but trusted it to all the positive reviews it has!! It smells just like sugar cookie batter, and applies very smoothly without any need for constant touchups (it's actually thicker and somewhat stickier than most other wand lipglosses on the market). Overall, a perfect flirty pink!!! Love it!

on 5/10/2008 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite shade of Lip gloss EVER! I too have pigmented lips and Iím always looking of brighter lip colours. I donít think this shade will work for everyone but if you are on the fair side itís a beautiful shade that will complement you.

Love the icing batter scent, wish it taste as good as it smells.

on 3/27/2008 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a surprisingly beautiful pink gloss that looks amazing with my coloring. Despite the great color, however, the scent of this gloss is awful and cloying, and the texture is too sticky and oily. I'll try to find the same shade from another brand, but will not be repurchasing this.

on 3/7/2007 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love love love this gloss. It is a bright pink and it stays that bright pink on my pigmented lips. Nice color and nice shine. I would definitely buy this again!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this gloss. I would say my lips are medium-pigmented and this pink actually staysssssss pink on my lips and doesn't turn a clearish pink hint after awhile. It actually stays as pink as I applied. It's super shiny and pigmented itself, so it looks great. It's almost a pink, cupcakish shine. It's so flattering and a lil plumping I think. At least it does it to my lips. I'd buy this again. I have over 50 pink lip glosses and this is the only one that really has stayed pink and shown thru for a giant part of the day. It also smells like vanilla cake/icing too, which makes me quite friggin' happy.

on 11/20/2005 10:35:00 PM

This was a really pretty color but the packaging sucks. My fingers always get sticky when applying it. It looks really pretty though and has nice staying power but the texture is so sticky that my lips stick together when I purse them as opposed to a nice glide. This is something I would wear for nights out when you're already dressed to impress no matter how uncomfortable. It does look very nice on the lips though. It's just not the lipgloss for me.

on 7/14/2005 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was looking for a new color of lipgloss that would closely match Lorac Amuse. This is a close match with way better packaging. It's a great girly pink. Recommended.

I love pink, and this (hot) pink looks sososo cute. The taste isn't bad either, the only downer, it's sticky. 0};D

on 1/2/2005 10:01:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This gloss looks a bit brighter in the tube than it does on me. When I sport it, it's a light pink with amazing shine and that same great scent. I love pink, so I'm on my second tube of this already!! I find I can just toss this one on with just a hint of liner. It has a nice shimmer to it, but not the frost like the sweetie does, so I prefer this one. LOVE IT!

on 8/15/2004 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a sticky, pigmented gloss that has a bright pink, bubblegum hue. I usually wear warm tones, but this cool-toned pink is so cute that I'm in love with the color.

Popular Lip Glosses