October 25, 2014 | 1888 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast in "Private Viewing" #204A

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by xiue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been trying to find a nude polish for my NC30 skin for a while. This is it!! Love the wide brush to minimize strokes, and the formula goes on smooth. The colour itself goes on as a warm nude for me so it looks really cute and not at all like a corpse. I use one coat to make it more natural looking.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't know, I guess this shade just didn't work out for me. Makes my nails look dull and yellow. Almost as though they're dirty. Not a good look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by lizavet8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really gorgeous nude, a perfect match for warm (C4) skin. I used one coat over Essie "Fill the Gap" and then used the Revlon fake gel topcoat. Really gorgeous finish, chicc and not corpsey nor boring nude. Highly recommend. I like this as much as my RGB-HIPP sheer nude, at a fraction of the price and available at WalMart!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by megs1622

My new favorite nail polish!! I bought this on a whim from Duane Reade for like $2, just tried it out and fell in love with it. It's so so pretty. I usually don't wear nude polishes but I decided to give this one a try just because of the price and I think I can safely say that its a keeper and that I would be wearing it very very often.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this polish. I'm very, very fair skinned because this polish doesn't leave me with "mannequin" hands per se, but a lovely peach/coral color that looks really elegant and polished. I applied 2 coats with 1 Sally's Diamond Strength topcoat and it lasted a week. I just took it off today to reapply. And let me note, I wash my hands countless times at work and this stuff took that lickin without a single chip. At my job, we aren't supposed to wear polish at all unless it's clear (but many break the rules), but this one kind-of flies under the radar. I don't feel conspicuous at all. Just supa polished and elegant. Highly reccomend if you're looking for a nude shade with some personality.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by cavo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great mauve, pinkish nude! The brush makes it easy to apply. It took three coats to be 90% opaque but four would be a perfect 100% opaque. It was a quick dry even at three coats. Would definitely recommend and I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by RachRachRevolution

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very beautiful, feminine, and long-lasting color.
I am extremely fair and neutral leaning cool-toned, and with three coats, it gives me the "mannequin hands" look. With one sheer coat, I get a barely-there, polished, classy manicure that is quick and easy on the go. I love the brush; since it is cut wider and I have small, narrow nail beds, one swipe is all it takes to cover my whole nail. The formula is not streaky, and dries fast. Overall, it is a very good drugstore buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Private Viewing is my first nude nail polish that is not pink, and I was surprised to get complimented when I wore it! I thought it is so simple and inconspicuous, yet apparently it does get noticed. It gives a very polished and classy look, and a step-up from ultra-clean, innocent pale pink nail colors. This color is very different and I have the hardest time describing it. To me, it looks like caramelized apricot with a hint of warm toffee. It took me 4 coats for full opacity, but I knew this beforehand and was confident, because MegaLast usually dry within 3-5 minutes. I got minimal chipping on two nails of my dominant hand after two days with a topcoat, due to cleaning; I would say it lasts 5 days with no major housework. I enjoy this nail polish so much, and love that WnW is cruelty-free and so affordable! This nail polish may not work for someone who prefers to be done with 1 or 2 coats; other than that, I would highly recommend this nude shade to compliment any skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

Holy grail nude. Applies like a dream (I sometimes thin it out) and wears like iron. Love the wide brush. Price can't be beat. I love it.

Oh I forgot, the SHINE! INCREDIBLE SHINE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by kgloverii

This is the perfect nude, but a little more polish color. A teeny fleck of shimmer. This is the polish I slap on if I'm in a crunch for time and need good looking nails but am too hurried to be perfect in the application. It covers my yellow-y nail beds when I want to be nude. Wear time is amazing. I own at least 100 different polishes of every brand known to man, and this is my favorite color because it's a never fail product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No